spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
No, I mean bisexuality is not extreme at all. Speaking as a bisexual man.
It's far more common for men to have a strong aversion to man on man than it is for women to have a strong aversion to girl on girl. It's also more common for women to be open to experimentation with another woman than it is for men to with another man. At least this used to be the case. I'm unsure if it's quite as true for the current younger generation.
So, while bisexuality isn't exactly extreme, when it's man on man, any activity could be viewed as pretty extreme for a straight guy.
To straight guys bisexuality is often broken down into two sub-categories. Good bisexuality (girl on girl) and bad bisexuality (guy on guy). It doesn't necessarily mean they're homophobic. It's just not something they're into and they just don't want to see it, just like there are plenty of people (of all sexuality) that are averse to overly intimate public displays of affection regardless of the gender, makeup or whatever of the parties involved.
In the end it all depends on your perspective/culture/etc.
Waffling on as a straight man.

But yeah, this isn't for me. The MC looks like a twink, I'm not into ntr, being cucked or being completely submissive and it looks like those are the main genres. Good luck and enjoy to those that are into that stuff.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The boy looks just that; a boy. About 14 years old with his mum. Not for me in this form of relationship. The fact that marriage still exists is weird.

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
I dont think there is any problem -at all- if devs arent sure of whether avoidable stuff or not; is just- i dont wanna adventure into a game whos story is about swinging, netorare stuff, but it lets you avoid SOME of it, and not avoid it. Like culture shock, i didnt thought the differences between harem and ntr would be so big, and also so impactful. Just hope it isnt a mess, looks really good!

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
How can you be sure of anything? Life is too unpredictable.XD
I had some plans for this year, but they were ruined because of this coronavirus epidemic.
I only write my wishes and intentions, and no one knows what the result will be.
like what even is life man?
If you think about it, life is just mushrooms man. You don't what will actually happen, man, but after eating them you horizons broaden man.
Life is mushrooms man. Life is mushrooms.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
It's a pretty good game, i'l keep and eye out for the future updates, it has potential to be one of the best NTR games here since it have both the option for wanted cuckolding, and unwanted, wich is great !

Reactions: hakarlman

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
he is a young student. She is an adventurous superwoman. I think it's clear that the game is about her fucking others and him, in the best of cases, watching. If he gets too close, as you can see in the pictures, they will fuck him in the ass
Even in the "pure" path , the dev says "If you follow the Pure route you will still have an adventure with some voyeurism and occasional love/sex scenes between the protagonists "
that is to say, the pure path and you will have to see your wife fuck with another and, occasionally, you will have some sex. Fuck what a pure path

Last edited:

FluffyLynx

Nov 5, 2020
he is a young student. She is an adventurous superwoman. I think it's clear that the game is about her fucking others and him, in the best of cases, watching. If he gets too close, as you can see in the pictures, they will fuck him in the ass
Even in the "pure" path , the dev says "If you follow the Pure route you will still have an adventure with some voyeurism and occasional love/sex scenes between the protagonists "
that is to say, the pure path and you will have to see your wife fuck with another and, occasionally, you will have some sex. Fuck what a pure path
On the Pure path there will be no cheating/swinging. By "some voyeurism" I mean you can see other characters/creatures having sex.;D

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
for the future, it would be interesting to create a route for the MC encourage his wife to have sex with others in front of him.

An even less option about cheating and more about consent. This game already do this in some way, so I avaliate 5 star rating.

One of my favorites. thanks.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not really my thing, but I'm quite surprised to see that the male can join in on the cheating like that.
I'll try it again for the ntr. But while I don't mind femdom, I've never been interested in pegging.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
So tried the solo path ,there is literally nothing as compared to other paths so if you don't like ntr , sharing and worst of all a bitch boi MC then this not the game for you .just my opinion

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes