Seeking The Yuri/Futa Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GayOrgy666

Sep 30, 2021
In Odyssey of Gianna all humans are women, but it's hard to tell if they are gonochoric or sequentially hermaphroditic. Though they can change sex through magic, but still be considered girls

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Last edited:

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Matrh and TyranntX

aeromi4423

Oct 7, 2018
I'm putting my vote down for Mira and the Mysteries of Alchemy. Protag is a futa who gets dommed by women. All sex is either masturbation or futa on female (more like female on futa tbh, and honestly the lack of submissive!futa/dominant!female content in both games and the futanari genre as a whole is a travesty). I haven't played it in a year, but from what I can remember there isn't a single plot important male character in the entire game, so that's a bonus as well.

Highly recommend.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Could someone recommend me games from this list that don´ have futa on futa (only futa on female or female on female) content, no male to female genderbending and also completed? Thanks for any help in advance.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
I played a lot of yuri games so far, so I can’t name all of them but here are some of them. I don't play futa games because I'm not a fan of them so there are little futa games here, there is mostly female x female here. Also, there is no link to them because I don't know how to provide a link, sorry.

- Into the nightmare: this is an rpg where there are two yuri couples as the main character. It’s mainly focus on tentacles though, but there are still several yuri moments. The creaters of the game is Tsukinomizu and they have created other games with some yuri in it, but I feel like this game has the most yuri.

- Lilycle Rainbow Stage: this is a vn with centering around multiple yuri couples going through their daily live. All the couple are friends with the other couples. There is no sex scenes though. It’s very wholesome and comedic.

- The flower series: this is a yuri vn that focus on the daily lives of girls going to a catholic school. There is mystery to it too. The game mostly focuses on their daily lives and mysteries instead of lovey-dovey yuri though. No one dies or has to go to the hospital by the way. There are four games in the series, each on a sequel to the previous.

-Sisterly Bliss: a vn focuses on two blood related sisters who love each other in a romantic way. There are two good ends and two bad ends. The bad ends can get really dark. Sex does happen between the two sisters.

-Yukkuri panic escalation/adventure: these are two games that take place in the same setting. You can say one version is like an alternate story than the other. The escalation has multiple mini-games that you have to beat to get to the next part of the story while adventure is a normal vn with multiple endings. There is sex and it can get intense.

-Dual phase soukakurou: this vn focuses on to loli sisters who have sex with each other. The game is nukige and the sex is very hard core, like VERY.

-The sakura series: Winged Cloud makes both yuri and non-yuri vn, so you can just look at the yuri vn if you want. Most of their games have the name sakura in the name. I remember seeing one without it but I forgot what it was called.

-Yuki’s 4P: a short yuri vn with very few choices. It’s about a girl named Yuki trying to get a girlfriend. There is also the sequel SCHEME with all the same characters plus some new ones.

-Team Anpim games: these are games made by team anpim and they are all yuri. No sex scenes or choices. The stories are also pretty short.

Last edited:

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Luna's fall from grace
Completed game. Female MC, on hero and badass routes almost all scenes are lesbian with few optional Futa MC x Female and Female x Male.
Routes differs drastically.

Ladykiller in a Bind
Completed game. Female sub MC. Amazing lesbian BDSM scenes.

Dog days of summer
Female MC, can be sub or dom or vanilla. Very branching story.

Rise of the White Flower
Female MC, almost all LI are women, one of them is futa. MC can become futa in few scenes too. Long game 30+ h.

The Theater of Sinners
3 female MCs. One of them corrupting two others.

SexCraft A Royal Conquest
Futa MC corrupting females in their dreams

Darkness Revenge
Female or male MC. Almost all scenes are lesbian with few optional Female x Male

Last edited:

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
I don't understand why futa and yuri keep getting lumped together. If someone wants futa, how can they be happy with scenes where there's no dicking down on anyone that's going to happen? If someone likes seeing women being intimate with eachother, how can they be satisfied with content where 95% of the focus is on what the dick doin'?

Like I don't think either audience is really served well. It would make more sense to just make two separate collections. They're both hugely popular and somewhat underserved fetishes, but they go together like peanut butter and tuna.

Reactions: Sehaze

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I don't understand why futa and yuri keep getting lumped together. If someone wants futa, how can they be happy with scenes where there's no dicking down on anyone that's going to happen? If someone likes seeing women being intimate with eachother, how can they be satisfied with content where 95% of the focus is on what the dick doin'?

Like I don't think either audience is really served well. It would make more sense to just make two separate collections. They're both hugely popular and somewhat underserved fetishes, but they go together like peanut butter and tuna.
Better question, why do people insist on using the "Lesbian" tag when the protagonist is a fugly ass dude? That's the point of this thread. for users who ae looking for ACTUAL Girl/girl, Futa/girl, or Futa/Futa action.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote