mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So what happened to theis guys other games on site? There were a couple more but the seem to be removed. eg Sleeping Beauties and Demons Kingdom

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Puppetlord

Apr 1, 2019
I really don't understand how to get out of the loop on H scenes. I've tried holding enter or Z which literally skips the entire thing.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I really don't understand how to get out of the loop on H scenes. I've tried holding enter or Z which literally skips the entire thing.
Sorry to disappoint with a useless alert. I've had the same problem for both this game and its identical cousin Sleeping Beauty. I press Z or keep it pressed 3-4 seconds and the game just skips scenes. I can somehow manage to see the post-climax scene for 1 second before it ends, but i have no idea how to see the whole thing start to end.
I simply find no joy in the game's sex scenes. Very poorly implemented.

Puppetlord

Apr 1, 2019
Sorry to disappoint with a useless alert. I've had the same problem for both this game and its identical cousin Sleeping Beauty. I press Z or keep it pressed 3-4 seconds and the game just skips scenes. I can somehow manage to see the post-climax scene for 1 second before it ends, but i have no idea how to see the whole thing start to end.
I simply find no joy in the game's sex scenes. Very poorly implemented.
I kind of managed to figure it out. It helps to have the text on during H scenes as it will indicate when the next stage starts. Then you have to hold enter or whatever for a very specific amount of time. The game tells you 5 seconds but anything more than 1 will skip the entire thing.

It wasn't even that good. Not worth the effort.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
IF none wants to play the game or have trouble with the controls for the sex scenes, you go into of the files under movies and see all the looped sex.

alfredzanquat

Jun 16, 2017
could someone please explain the differences between the three options given at the beginning of the game in regards to H-scene mode (Zombie, sleeping A healthy, and sleeping B bruised)? I tested using the first zombie you can fight but didn't notice a difference between the options.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
could someone please explain the differences between the three options given at the beginning of the game in regards to H-scene mode (Zombie, sleeping A healthy, and sleeping B bruised)? I tested using the first zombie you can fight but didn't notice a difference between the options.
a tiny bit of spoiler, you might mistook the tribes people with the zombies as they behave similar but looks different. when they turned into zombies, they will have this dark skin and red eyes, you can see the example on the 3rd screenshot on the op.

this game have 3 states for the ncps: zombified, bruised a.k.a dead, and sleeping / healthy
selecting the zombie option will have the game to shows everything accordingly. if you have sex with a zombie, they will look like one during the h scene, dead will use the "bruised" scene, and living ncps (sleeping) will use their scenes.
if you select the bruised (necro), zombie scenes will instead use the bruised scenes, while the others use their respective scenes
if you select the healthy, every states ( including zombified) will use the sleeping/healthy scenes

alfredzanquat

Jun 16, 2017
a tiny bit of spoiler, you might mistook the tribes people with the zombies as they behave similar but looks different. when they turned into zombies, they will have this dark skin and red eyes, you can see the example on the 3rd screenshot on the op.

this game have 3 states for the ncps: zombified, bruised a.k.a dead, and sleeping / healthy
selecting the zombie option will have the game to shows everything accordingly. if you have sex with a zombie, they will look like one during the h scene, dead will use the "bruised" scene, and living ncps (sleeping) will use their scenes.
if you select the bruised (necro), zombie scenes will instead use the bruised scenes, while the others use their respective scenes
if you select the healthy, every states ( including zombified) will use the sleeping/healthy scenes
so if I'm understanding correctly, zombie is the default option that shows the dark skinned zombies as well as situationally dead or sleeping npcs? Then bruised replaces zombies with regular dead appearance, and healthy replaces every npc with a clean sleeping look?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
so if I'm understanding correctly, zombie is the default option that shows the dark skinned zombies as well as situationally dead or sleeping npcs? Then bruised replaces zombies with regular dead appearance, and healthy replaces every npc with a clean sleeping look?
yes, you're correct

Reactions: alfredzanquat
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes