Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
For those who keep say patch isnt work.. Let me tell you one by one.
First download the PATCH.
and then open the www file.
and open your patch Select all of it drag them in and insert the password.( which provided in the first page )
That will be work.

swtrse

Jun 10, 2017
For those who keep say patch isnt work.. Let me tell you one by one.
First download the PATCH.
and then open the www file.
and open your patch Select all of it drag them in and insert the password.( which provided in the first page )
That will be work.
No it does not.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
No it does not.
I applied it when I played the game a while back and it worked for me, what file extractor are you using? And have you tried clicking through the options in the main menu even if they are in japanese just to see if you can change the language?

swtrse

Jun 10, 2017
I applied it when I played the game a while back and it worked for me, what file extractor are you using? And have you tried clicking through the options in the main menu even if they are in japanese just to see if you can change the language?
I use 7zip to decompress. I used the game from nopy link and the language pack. After applying the language pack i get an "Error Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token" right after running the exe file.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I use 7zip to decompress. I used the game from nopy link and the language pack. After applying the language pack i get an "Error Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token" right after running the exe file.
Did you apply the patch in the www file? Also does this error appear while playing before applying the patch?

Reactions: Fakergamer0

swtrse

Jun 10, 2017
Did you apply the patch in the www file? Also does this error appear while playing before applying the patch?
Before applying the patch the game starts without problems and I can play the game. My japanese is not the besto so I have a hard time read the text.
I did apply the patch in the www folder, otherwise I would not get the error because the patch would have no effect since it would not override any game files.

swtrse

Jun 10, 2017
Found it. For some reason the file jp.json contains only NUL values which is no valid json string.
The error can be corrected by copy the content of en.json into the jp.json file. I will not test if the file contains something useful when extracted with winrar because I have no intention in installing it

woahwoah123

Aug 1, 2019
When I drag the lang patch into the www folder it a warning pops up saying "WinRar can add files only to RAR or ZIP files" anyone fix this?

serguey

Mar 18, 2019
To apply the translation, simply copy the contents of the patch into the www folder of the game. Now when you open the game, it will give you the option in choosing the language(4th option). There's also options for German, Chinese and French which is nice.
thank you

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
If anyone can give me a decent translation for :
"物言わぬ女の性器にぬめりのある植物の汁を塗り、陰茎を突き入れる。すんなりと受け入れたその穴は、ほどよい締め付けで陰茎を摩擦する。
|非日常の異様な状況下に、逆に興奮が高まりその激しい勢いのまま女の子宮の奥へと、精子を流し込む。
濡れた割れ目からあふれ出た精液が、自らの行為の生々しさを伝えてくるのだった・・・。"

I should be able to do the rest and post a replacment for the en.json file with the sex scenes translated (most are a variation on this). My limited Japanese skills fail to find a reasonable translation for parts of this; I understand the gist but not how to phrase it.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
"物言わぬ女の性器にぬめりのある植物の汁を塗り、陰茎を突き入れる。すんなりと受け入れたその穴は、ほどよい締め付けで陰茎を摩擦する。
|非日常の異様な状況下に、逆に興奮が高まりその激しい勢いのまま女の子宮の奥へと、精子を流し込む。
濡れた割れ目からあふれ出た精液が、自らの行為の生々しさを伝えてくるのだった・・・。
Penis is pushed into the silent woman's genitals that is smeared with plant juice. The hole smoothly accepts the thrusting penis with just the right tightness.
Despite the bizarre turn of events, the simulation is too much and cum shot into the woman's womb with intense vigor.
The semen overflowing from the wet cunt is all that is left to show that the deed is done...

I'm guessing the dude is having sex with a zombie here

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes