ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Actually, this one is for the 'daytime zombies', which are technically just angry and aggressive aboriginal women; this specific one is for the oldest of them (labelled 'mature aboriginal'). There's some kinda reference to lube that I can't translate (makes no sense to me since the guy is literally starving to death), an oblique reference to the fact he's having his fun with a corpse, and the rest is more or less straight forward. I can take a que from the translation of The Dead End which has some similar scenes, but the first bit about lube in particular I'm not really sure how to translate and have it make sense.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I can take a que from the translation of The Dead End which has some similar scenes, but the first bit about lube in particular I'm not really sure how to translate and have it make sense.
Lets just assume some things. MC is clearly a 'survivalist', so the lube could just be something he found in the jungle.
Current English translation is also in a 2nd person perspective and the tone ,imo, is kind of 'descriptive'.
Knowing that you could do it like this:

You smeared the quiet woman's vagina with a sap from a slimy plant, and inserted your penis into it.
The hole accepts it without resistance and clamps on it just right as your penis thrust away.
Under the bizarre situation, your arousal is at its peak. You shot your semen inside the woman's womb with intense force.
The semen overflowing from the wet vagina shows the act that you have just done...

well good luck anyway.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Finally finished translating the sex scenes; just finishing play testing for spelling errors or overruns so should be able to throw it up here this weekend sometime. Gonna fix up that walkthough and put it in English while I'm at it.

As for the NPCs, the males die straight up if you don't find them in time, the females become zombies (with the exeption of Yamano who stays normal for all 8 days). The females only get into tied/rape situations if you find them, bring them to the cave, then they get abducted from the cave during a zombie raid (putting the scarecrow out front summons a raid at 100% chance, and drugging the girls to sleep with a blue fruit causes them to be abducted at a 100% rate, otherwise you're playing the odds). After abduction the girls return to where they were first found; if they would be normal (based on the day of play) they are now in a tied/rape setup; if they would be zombies (again, based on the day of play) they are now zombies. Yamano (the tomboy) normally never becomes a zombie but will on day 7 if abducted (or the day after you rape her). Also, Ishii and Furukawa (the lesbians) don't have a tied/rape event; if Furukawa is abducted they both immediatly become zombies where Furukawa (the glasses girl) spawns (unless Ishii isn't in the cave, in which case she becomes a zombie when you tell her Furukawa's fate). I don't think any NPCs simply disapear, but maybe it's a bug or something.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
freebird is right; if you installed the language pack correctly the 5th entry on the menu when you open the game should be "2-moon-runes/lang" (not literally but I'm not gonna look up those japanese characters just so I can post them here). If you choose that you get a menu to choose your language; 6 are listed but as far as I'm aware they're all placeholders aside from the original Japanese and the English. If you choose a language aside from the original the text will be modified based on the translation file until you close and re-open the program.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I will give up on the uncensoring, the reason is all animations are small clips. While I can freely edit the images, editing a clip/video is a completely different history.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes