pokemonot

May 13, 2020
View attachment 6646

Overview:
The protagonist and his classmates are shipwrecked on a supernatural island. Surviving this ordeal will mean foraging for drinkable water and food, crafting weapons, and facing the myriad dangers day and night on an island of dangerous undead enemies. Playing as the protagonist, you will follow the story of 4 main characters, as well as interacting with the indigenous people, zombies, loli, milf and even shota, for a total of 14 characters each with optional routes. Depending on your actions, you can make love by consent or take it by force, creep in the night, or indulge in zombified "necromance".

Developer/Publisher: Osanagocoronokimini -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, German, Chinese and French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

Links by @Magdragon

View attachment 6647 View attachment 6648 View attachment 6649

Leave a Like
wish there was moblie verson of this

Uno1

Apr 30, 2020
I still got the loop despite trying to press and hold enter, c, z, and the combination of shift, ctrl and c, z, x, enter and space.
How can I get out of the loop?
Help me please !!!

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I still got the loop despite trying to press and hold enter, c, z, and the combination of shift, ctrl and c, z, x, enter and space.
How can I get out of the loop?
Help me please !!!
can't or press enter on your pc, if your on android well good f..king luck.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I got a question Do the Red Fruits stack? I mean you can't give a girl 10 red fruits on 10 Days right?
Basically, what Hentai7777 said. I gave fruits back to back sometimes, but have no idea how well it works, they just keep taking them.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Basically, what Hentai7777 said. I gave fruits back to back sometimes, but have no idea how well it works, they just keep taking them.
sorry for the late respond No red fruit alway get you horny anytime and get the girl ready to rape able at night. correct if i wrong haven't touch the game in a while, so u just blue fruit first, red second or this it alway red fruit just save the game at that point and retry, enjoy instill 5-6 am went they wake up cause the effect die out.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
sorry for the late respond No red fruit alway get you horny anytime and get the girl ready to rape able at night. correct if i wrong haven't touch the game in a while, so u just blue fruit first, red second or this it alway red fruit just save the game at that point and retry, enjoy instill 5-6 am went they wake up cause the effect die out.
Cool, got it. Thanks, I wasn't sure about the fruits, but this clears that up.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes