Collection Video TheBartender Collection [2023-04-06] [TheBartender]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

antiheroine

Nov 4, 2017
OP updated!
Hey OP can you add this to akali x horse sound? I really hate the evil audio version.The first time I played it was boosting the moan sounds and can be heard across the room lmao. I think this is better sound edit

Reactions: Echbert

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hey OP can you add this to akali x horse sound? I really hate the evil audio version.The first time I played it was boosting the moan sounds and can be heard across the room lmao. I think this is better sound edit

Is it an official version?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is the different between the normal file and Audio Edits files? The files that don't have Audio Edits behind their name have no sound?

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
What is the different between the normal file and Audio Edits files? The files that don't have Audio Edits behind their name have no sound?
i think the audio edits mean unofficial audio. the video might not have been originally released with audio or another guy "enhanced" some stuff like different voice or fart noises.

Reactions: NukaCola

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
So these videos are rendered at 60fps but aren't true 60fps. At least most of them I've seen. I love this guy's work, but these vids are 20 or 24fps or something, and for some dumb reason are playing at 60fps. In other words, these file sizes are bloated to hell for no reason. Plus, I gotta figure out which audio version I like best, since there are like 4 different ones with each animation.

I'm having to remove duplicate frames with ffmpeg and re render them with vegas pro, and choosing my favorite audio for each animation. This shit is going to take me days. :(

MoreFramesAndPixels needs to do his magic with these. :(

edit: ah i guess not as bad as I thought. not that many audios for each one. Just that 2b one I was looking at. I'll stop bitching now.
yea a supporter of bartender should probably complain abt the fps problem

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
So these videos are rendered at 60fps but aren't true 60fps. At least most of them I've seen. I love this guy's work, but these vids are 20 or 24fps or something, and for some dumb reason are playing at 60fps. In other words, these file sizes are bloated to hell for no reason. Plus, I gotta figure out which audio version I like best, since there are like 4 different ones with each animation.

I'm having to remove duplicate frames with ffmpeg and re render them with vegas pro, and choosing my favorite audio for each animation. This shit is going to take me days. :(

MoreFramesAndPixels needs to do his magic with these. :(

edit: ah i guess not as bad as I thought. not that many audios for each one. Just that 2b one I was looking at. I'll stop bitching now.
I use Virtualdub2 to render to 30fps by skipping each other frame. I render to lossless logarith so the file size tends to go up to 1GB per file but the render time is practically null. After that I use Flowframes to Extract-> de-duplicate -> Interpolate -> reencode to MP4 and depending if there is audio available I remux using StaxRip. Whole process usually takes under 10 minutes per video.

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
I look into these programs. I've been using ffmpeg and vegas to clean up a lot of vids and organize all of these 3d animations I've been downlading. I was really interested in interpolation, but not sure if my computer can handle it. These videos I've seen posted by moreframesandpixels user turning these 24-30fps vids into 60fps seems like sci fi craziness to me. He did a lot of fpsblyck's stuff at 24fps into 60 and the difference is crazy.

Is Flowrames very cpu/gpu intensive? My gpu is so outdated. I think a nvidia 760ti I used way back when for gaming. My cpu is i5 9600k. I don't know if interpolation is feasible for me right now.
Your specs are OK, should be fine for interpolation as it's not very demanding.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote