Collection Video TheBartender Collection [2023-04-06] [TheBartender]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I don't know, but it's possible? Obviously for dogs it depends on size but if it has sufficiently low viscosity, why not. Half a liter of say water isn't that big an amount.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Small dogs also have a long "knot" time, during which their penis grows at the base, forming a large ball that serves like a plug, which maintains the bond with the female and makes all the semen go where it should.

Pig semen is thicker, especially in the last phase of ejaculation which has the density of a sticky jelly , it serves like above to keep the semen in the female. It lasts for several hours clogging the uterus.

You really wanna tell me you didn't have this lesson in your biology class? Weird...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Small dogs also have a long "knot" time, during which their penis grows at the base, forming a large ball that serves like a plug, which maintains the bond with the female and makes all the semen go where it should.

Pig semen is thicker, especially in the last phase of ejaculation which has the density of a sticky jelly , it serves like above to keep the semen in the female. It lasts for several hours clogging the uterus.

You really wanna tell me you didn't have this lesson in your biology class? Weird...
Maybe in our biology class they teaching how to fuck a human, while yours is targeted at animals...

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
And after the lil discourse to the biology-class, you guys ask "why girls like dogs and spec. horse so much?"xD

Btw: all girls likes to ride ... first on a pony, then on a guy and later under a horse xD

Last edited:

Cerberus3D

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone have one of his blend files?
I went to his subscribestar but apparently they are no longer available.
I'd really appreciate something to reference while trying to make similar stuff

Reactions: Pepega77777

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone have one of his blend files?
I went to his subscribestar but apparently they are no longer available.
I'd really appreciate something to reference while trying to make similar stuff
did you pay the 50 dollars and dm him?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote