Collection Video TheBartender Collection [2023-04-06] [TheBartender]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
Alright, since there's a lot of stuff, I tried to compile the content from OP into a torrent for ease of download (around 22 GB of content).

I tried to sort it a little by Year, then quality but it still a mess for now.

Note that you NEED to do right click > download as F95 try to interpret it as a text file if you only click on it.

EDIT: Remade the torrent to separate the Audio Edit from the Original and the Quality (4k / 1080p), so you can choose in your torrent client what to download.
What's extra on here that causes it to go over 20GB? Bartender's Mega only has just over 10GB worth of content including both the 4K and 1080 videos. Do his videos not have sound and the sound edits increase the files size up to 22GB?

TheRealQasdf

Jul 13, 2022
What's extra on here that causes it to go over 20GB? Bartender's Mega only has just over 10GB worth of content including both the 4K and 1080 videos. Do his videos not have sound and the sound edits increase the files size up to 22GB?
Theres a lot of dups, since some guy got some Audio for vids/put Audio on the 4K and 1080p files instead of just one of them

TheRealQasdf

Jul 13, 2022
Update for the archive I POSTED above:
- Removed some of the lower quality videos for Dva, Widow & 2B and renamed the others
- Put sound on the 4k version for the videos that had sound only on the 1080p version
- Combined multiple Angles into 1 video
- Added sound to "Dva Dungeon" and i think "2B Horse Barn Doggy"

since there were only changes for Dva, Widow and 2B this folder only includes those:

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Update for the archive above:
- Removed some of the lower quality videos for Dva, Widow & 2B and renamed the others
- Put sound on the 4k version for the videos that had sound only on the 1080p version
- Combined multiple Angles into 1 video
- Added sound to "Dva Dungeon" and i think "2B Horse Barn Doggy"

since there were only changes for Dva, Widow and 2B this folder only includes those:

is it everything released since 2022-04-28?

TheRealQasdf

Jul 13, 2022
2022 May-Aug Audio Edits & D.Va's Horse Lover Ring compressed from 2.3GB to 1.1GB (4k/same res):

2022 May-Aug Audio Edits & D.Va's Horse Lover Ring compressed from 2.3GB to 355MB (1080p):

contains:
2022-09-14_15h16_23.png

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I'm currently sorting TheBartender (which is a pain because some identical video have different metadata, which mean automatic deduping won't work).

Since he mostly release no sound version and then other artist deal with sound (sometime different one for the same project), does anyone know who did the "official" audio (the few sound version for TheBartender archive directly) for:
* D.Va x Horse Tent
* 2B x Horse - Short
* 2B x Horse Blowjob

I found the answer to some on Twitter except those three.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilyhee

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
I'm currently sorting TheBartender (which is a pain because some identical video have different metadata, which mean automatic deduping won't work).

Since he mostly release no sound version and then other artist deal with sound (sometime different one for the same project), does anyone know who did the "official" audio (the few sound version for TheBartender archive directly) for:
* D.Va x Horse Tent
* 2B x Horse - Short
* 2B x Horse Blowjob

I found the answer to some on Twitter except those three.
D.Va x Horse Tent no clue on the source of the audio editor. Could be Bartender's personal edit or someone privately sent them an audio edit. Who knows. As far back as finding a source, the video with a mega link in the source but it's a dead link.
2B x Horse - Short also no clue on the source of audio editor. Could also be Bartender's personal edit or someone privately sent them an audio edit. Oldest source is from their with them stating "with sound" and no credited editors.
2B x Horse Blowjob there is a credited source from their , voice/sound: . For the sound, audio edit, or both? Or she provided the sound+voicework and Bartender did the audio editing? Who knows.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
D.Va x Horse Tent no clue on the source of the audio editor. Could be Bartender's personal edit or someone privately sent them an audio edit. Who knows. As far back as finding a source, the video with a mega link in the source but it's a dead link.
2B x Horse - Short also no clue on the source of audio editor. Could also be Bartender's personal edit or someone privately sent them an audio edit. Oldest source is from their with them stating "with sound" and no credited editors.
2B x Horse Blowjob there is a credited source from their , voice/sound: . For the sound, audio edit, or both? Or she provided the sound+voicework and Bartender did the audio editing? Who knows.
Usually you can go to his Twitter since he tag who did the audio/VA but seem like some aren't there.

It's a clusterfuck to sort him.

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
2022 May-Aug Audio Edits & D.Va's Horse Lover Ring compressed from 2.3GB to 1.1GB (4k/same res):

2022 May-Aug Audio Edits & D.Va's Horse Lover Ring compressed from 2.3GB to 355MB (1080p):

contains:
View attachment 2043278
Hello. Can you update link to 4K Dva animation, please?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote