Collection Video TheBartender Collection [2023-04-06] [TheBartender]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 13, 2021
Usually you can go to his Twitter since he tag who did the audio/VA but seem like some aren't there.

It's a clusterfuck to sort him.
how up to date is the most recent torrent? if i choose to download only 1080p, will i miss videos?

are the individual downloads more up to date than the torrent is?

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
in the changelog it said Mega archive...
Is that Mega as in big archive, or as in Mega.nz archive?
If second one, plz send :>

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, but I focused on the files with audio. I mostly chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos (AV1 or x265, 1080p) interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps*, normalized the audio and renamed them all. I even merged two in matroska (.mkv) containers to contain different audios, resulting in 38 video files of just about 330 MiB.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

i was hoping someone technical wud eventually deal with this. the duplicated frames made it look like it had motion blur and looked jarring. looking forward to checking it out

• Red Heart
Reactions: attgun

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Does the audio edit: Window x Horse rooftop fuck > window x horse angle 3 (the closeup) from Cocoguy exist?

I saw a file misnamed with that (it wasn't the closeup) but I can find my hand on it.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Does the audio edit: Window x Horse rooftop fuck > window x horse angle 3 (the closeup) from Cocoguy exist?

I saw a file misnamed with that (it wasn't the closeup) but I can find my hand on it.
Double checked the "Window x Horse rooftop fuck audio edit" folder and I missorted that folder a bit.

Folder: Thebartender 4K 2021 Jan-June AudioEdits P3 > Widow x Horse rooftop fuck
The 2 4K "widow x horse camera 3" videos I misnamed. "widow x horse camera 3 3K Cocoguy" should be "widow x horse camera 4 4K Cocoguy". The "widow x horse camera 3 4K Cocoguy" is correctly named.

Folder: Thebartender 1080p 2021 Jan-Jun AudioEdits > Widow x Horse rooftop fuck
For the 1080p version, "widow x horse camera 3 1080p" is also misnamed. It should be "widow x horse camera 3 1080p Cocoguy"

Turns out I forgot to move "Widow x horse close angle Cocoguy" for both 4K and 1080p into the folder, thus not being apart of the download. Adding that little fix to the main download under the respective audio edit category.

Reactions: Apice and keyzjn

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Double checked the "Window x Horse rooftop fuck audio edit" folder and I missorted that folder a bit.

Folder: Thebartender 4K 2021 Jan-June AudioEdits P3 > Widow x Horse rooftop fuck
The 2 4K "widow x horse camera 3" videos I misnamed. "widow x horse camera 3 3K Cocoguy" should be "widow x horse camera 4 4K Cocoguy". The "widow x horse camera 3 4K Cocoguy" is correctly named.

Folder: Thebartender 1080p 2021 Jan-Jun AudioEdits > Widow x Horse rooftop fuck
For the 1080p version, "widow x horse camera 3 1080p" is also misnamed. It should be "widow x horse camera 3 1080p Cocoguy"

Turns out I forgot to move "Widow x horse close angle Cocoguy" for both 4K and 1080p into the folder, thus not being apart of the download. Adding that little fix to the main download under the respective audio edit category.
Yeah, I'm currently going in the GOD DAMN PAIN IN THE ASS to sort this artist.

The good thing is he shared a somewhat "my work" huge folder on his subscribstar which is at least a bit sorted so now I'm adding the sound edit and what's missing from F95 (and getting rid of reencode files that polute a little and there's a lot of them which has to be done by hand since I can't automatically dedup them sadly) to make a proper torrent.

That's how I noticed it since I go by his release one by one and add the sound edit and every other rooftop fuck video has a Cocoguy audio edit.

Last edited:

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Maintenance post:

Added Content update from TheBartender archive up to 2023-03-30
Can you make uTorrent link please? Or Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain, Terminal, Workupload? No one in the list not works. Failed to download. Torrent (2023-04-01 from TheBartender Archive)

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Can you make uTorrent link please? Or Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain, Terminal, Workupload? No one in the list not works. Failed to download. Torrent (2023-04-01 from TheBartender Archive)
First page in OP there's the updated torrent (and the hash link).

And uninstall that malware called uTorrent

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah, I'm currently going in the GOD DAMN PAIN IN THE ASS to sort this artist.

The good thing is he shared a somewhat "my work" huge folder on his subscribstar which is at least a bit sorted so now I'm adding the sound edit and what's missing from F95 (and getting rid of reencode files that polute a little and there's a lot of them which has to be done by hand since I can't automatically dedup them sadly) to make a proper torrent.

That's how I noticed it since I go by his release one by one and add the sound edit and every other rooftop fuck video has a Cocoguy audio edit.
Do we have sound version for any of these? (I know pharah lying down one has sound by Raiju but its meh)
1681337520261.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote