Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saraph

May 24, 2018
bc second guy used giant text lol
It's not just the label size, but the fact that it's labeled at all. If you don't label your uploads, it only implies "newest content", but after some time passes, you won't be able to find it with search feature - only by manually navigating through thread pages and clicking everything or in OP if it's added there.

Reactions: Asschen and gren69

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
He froze Hard choice indefinitely . Hopefully he worked on it again sometimes
I'll be 'that guy' and ask: WTF is this 'Hard choice' that people keep talking about? I'm guessing it's an abandoned project but it seems to be discussed like it's the 'Mother's warmth' equivalent of TheCount which seems bizarre. The reason I ask is that after a few searches, all I found was some pretty generic looking Dva stuff so I must either be overlooking something big or Dva fans are way more hardcore than I had thought.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I'll be 'that guy' and ask: WTF is this 'Hard choice' that people keep talking about? I'm guessing it's an abandoned project but it seems to be discussed like it's the 'Mother's warmth' equivalent of TheCount which seems bizarre. The reason I ask is that after a few searches, all I found was some pretty generic looking Dva stuff so I must either be overlooking something big or Dva fans are way more hardcore than I had thought.
You've seen correct, that hard choice is overwatch based art he would have made. He said that hard choice length is supposed to be longer than Casting Call (ahri and akali kda), which is his longest video to date. just check his twitter bruv, he did said that.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
You've seen correct, that hard choice is overwatch based art he would have made. He said that hard choice length is supposed to be longer than Casting Call (ahri and akali kda), which is his longest video to date. just check his twitter bruv, he did said that.
Alright then. Thanks.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Are there any 60fps Kaisa uploads yet? I've checked the ones available so far and have not found any.

Maybe there are none yet. If that is the case perhaps one of the interpolating guys can add it to their list.... it would be appreciated.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote