Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Are there any 60fps Kaisa uploads yet? I've checked the ones available so far and have not found any.

Maybe there are none yet. If that is the case perhaps one of the interpolating guys can add it to their list.... it would be appreciated.
maybe if someone asks AyoKeito nicely, they did the seraphine ones

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Are there any 60fps Kaisa uploads yet? I've checked the ones available so far and have not found any.

Maybe there are none yet. If that is the case perhaps one of the interpolating guys can add it to their list.... it would be appreciated.
Anything specific? I currently only have Kaisa KDA Nude. I can do that one for you, or something else, if you let me know which one. I don't do upscales (yet).

Reactions: Reyas

AyoKeito

Oct 10, 2019
Sure, i'll do Kai'Sa for you, maybe this or next week. It will depend on how my IRL job goes.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Anything specific? I currently only have Kaisa KDA Nude. I can do that one for you, or something else, if you let me know which one. I don't do upscales (yet).
Classic/nude would be the ideal but they're all good IMO. Upscaled or not, as long as it's at 60fps that would be great.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
would someone do 60fps of casting call? just 720 or 1080p plain is okay. I tried myself, but my lappie is potato, can't even render

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added For Research - I image set - 273 pictures

Renewed all dead mirrors
And I see a lot of dups in OP, I may fix that next time

For Reserch (253).jpg
Sorry, missed post above, thanks gren69
That was definitely something, added some new tags for it
It is not a comic tho, will be an Image set and yes artists misspelled the name

was my text big enough???
mf... :ROFLMAO:

May 4, 2020
Genuinely curious - why are Image Sets uploaded to a thread in a forum dedicated to Animations and Loops? This is dead content to me. I understand when uploaders have animations alongside screenshots that they don't want to bother with, but why just an image set...?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Genuinely curious - why are Image Sets uploaded to a thread in a forum dedicated to Animations and Loops? This is dead content to me. I understand when uploaders have animations alongside screenshots that they don't want to bother with, but why just an image set...?
I’m guessing it’s mostly an appetizer while waiting for the actual animation to come out?

Reactions: deaddog

jjbblloo

Nov 22, 2019
I think it's great to have all releases by an animator in one thread.
The alternative would be having a separate thread in a different forum just to keep track of non animation posts, which would be tedious for everyone.

Reactions: deaddog and Asschen

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Because its only one, that he made just to have something to post because of the delay, no need to create a separate thread just for this, and i think its better to have all content in one place

Reactions: gren69
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote