Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
warframes always had some booties, shame i absolutely hate the fucking game. everything is just a grind to unlock a new grind for the next grind. new big event, grind. new map area, grind. enjoy.
Sounds like my time with Diablo 4. Getting to level 100. Jesus. What a waste of time. And still couldn't even kill the 'uber' Lilith boss. Never buying blizzard trash ever again.

May 3, 2022
The last products of Blizzard prior to the merger were Warcraft 3 (the original, not the controversial reforged crap) and World of Warcraft with expansions Burning Crusade and Wrath of the lich King. Within a year of the merger Activision was already getting into trouble and most of their franchises were taking sharp downturns (only exception was Starcraft 2, but even that never got the same acceptance as SC Broodwar, even today BW is still favored over SC2). So no, basically Blizzard was at their peak when Activision bought them and it's been steady downhill since.

*edit* I just realized you're probably thinking of the most recent merger with Microsoft, and in that case yeah Blizzard had gone to shit before that happened. But Activision had ruined them long before that and the last members of the original Blizzard team are long long gone.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
Isn't Metzen back at blizzard?
Actually that's true. I was going to laugh at that and say he was only rehired in an "advisory role" which is just a token measure to draw fans back in, but I missed the news that he was promoted to Chief Creative Officer over Warcraft in September. Remains to be seen how much that means nowadays given there doesn't seem much room left for creative work in the Warcraft universe but who knows.

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Here is my "Blizzard-Metzen-comeback" analogy: you had a cool new sports bicycle... and the rich neighbor's kid twisted and broke that bicycle to oblivion. Then after a few weeks the kid is behind your door with his dad apologizing... and they are offering you brand new pedals for the bike... even though the rest of your bicycle is at the junkyard rotting away.

deaddog

May 16, 2017
It's unlikely. This author usually always does anal creampie
from memory he usually has both, typically theres at least 1 in every hole the last few times i bother to remember.
The last animation that only had anal was the Akali one. Unfortunately.
He had lots of vaginal creampies in Casting Call, For Research, D.Va's Vacation Adventure, and several others.

Cammy only got one vaginal creampie but two anal creampies in her video.

In the one with Kai'sa and Seraphine, they each got one of both.

The Resident Evil animations with Ada, Jill, and Claire were anal only :( Same with the solo Akali one; she got two in a row from the same guy.

So, The Count does a lot, but I'm just a bit worried after the Cammy, Resident Evil, and solo Akali that these two are going to get anal creampies only.

I like them, but imo vaginal ones are hotter.

dumbey

Dec 9, 2021
Tracer X Dva WIP Image2

And with this, 2023 is concluded!

Tank you all so much for all the support you gave me throughout the year. I am so grateful to be able to do this as a full time job all thanks to you! I wish you all a greate transition into the new year and all then best in 2024! <3
Ill add the default versions to this post later on.
I think ill leave it at these 2 main poses for now, depending on how it goes i might add a 3rd but for what i have planned, 2 is quite a lot of work already since i have to animate 2 Girls at once.

I hope you like how this one turned out and ill see you in 2024! ^^

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Tracer X Dva WIP Image2

And with this, 2023 is concluded!

Tank you all so much for all the support you gave me throughout the year. I am so grateful to be able to do this as a full time job all thanks to you! I wish you all a greate transition into the new year and all then best in 2024! <3
Ill add the default versions to this post later on.
I think ill leave it at these 2 main poses for now, depending on how it goes i might add a 3rd but for what i have planned, 2 is quite a lot of work already since i have to animate 2 Girls at once.

I hope you like how this one turned out and ill see you in 2024! ^^
Thank you for reminding me why I have to live and hold on.

Z3Ddie

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a pixeldrain link to the version of
(0:00-4:06)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote