Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Lads, F95zone is a pirate community. We are dependent on folks who enjoy someone's content and doesn't want anyone else to pay for it, and gives it to a community like ours for free. We don't force sharing on anyone, and if someone who shares content no longer wants to pay for that to share, we commend them for the time they've given.
Thanks for doing it and enjoy your retirement. We do try our best, but don't be salty when we forget to credit you for uploading it. We are only human.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Hey its totally ok if anyone would like to be credited. We should keep in mind rf96 is putting in work trying to keep up with all of these updates and loading new collections all the time. If anyone has updates it would be best to simply provide the content that you wish to share in any way... post, thread, Dm, etc.. and then either DM the site uploader with a note requesting credit (Preferred) or even just place a small postscript next to your link requesting a credit notation in the OP.

Its not OK however to totally trash someone who puts in a TON of work to keep providing all of us with as much content as we can handle.

I do wonder though considering how much of a high horse that seemed to be...

How much content have we downloaded from f95 and how much have we given? Most of us I imagine have downloaded at least 10x what we have given back...

And I would guess that rf96 very well may be one of only a few on this site who has provided MORE than what they have taken.

Thanks!

Both to rf96 and to all of the people who supply the links to updates for the uploaders to process

Realon

Dec 8, 2017
i believe it isn't yet. Ma man is a mess with his schedule but he's justified considering the quality he provides
Thanks you for your information. Theonlycount animations is awesome do you know the good long animation artist like thecount?

Reactions: seksomata

cps99

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks you for your information. Theonlycount animations is awesome do you know the good long animation artist like thecount?
i believe there's nothing quite as long as thecount animations but artists like nagoonimation, hydrafxx, yeero have some really high quality medium lenght animation. Also lazyprocrastinator has a couple of really long high quality animations. Finally i'm giving u a personal raccomandation; check out lvl3toaster D.va series, it's pretty f-ing good

Reactions: Cocabetti

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Check out Nordehartet: top-tier kinaesthetics. Always makes reasonably long animations instead of loops.
There's also Xordel: Mostly static scenes, but multiple good angles and high visual fidelity make his work definitely up there.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
The last patreon post in case someone doesn't have access to it.
Just to clear out any remaining questions regarding Seraphine part 2. The animation is currently being worked on. There are still a few minor distractions heding my way next month (unrelated to my work), but my current estimation would be an early access release on patreon by the end of September if everything goes according to plan.

Ill drop another update along with a preview of the animation on the way and many thanks to all of you for being so patient with me on this project. <3
untitled184.png

Roxruney42

Sep 23, 2022
I hope some legend will share that new seraphine part 2 animation as it gets released xD would apreciate it!♡

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes