Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
don't bring suspicious traffic to direct patreon links, before sharing
some artists (like Rekin) opted into obscured rewards due to excessive piracy
Agreed.
emre1060 I've sent you a mirror via PM. Please edit your comment & use it to replace that Mega link. Thank you :)

Reactions: seksomata
Sep 10, 2020
Guys one question he said he had unrendered shots is this one of them or did he delete it
Guys one question he said he had unrendered shots is this one of them or did he delete it
i think he deleted that scene because its not in the video
For some reason i believe he will put on the other versions when they are completed beacuse it's early access.but who knows maybe he really did delete them guess will Find out in his next update

Last edited:

GameM011

Oct 2, 2021
are not my links, try to go to a Gofile or mega, whichever you think is better

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019

Sorry my english.
can you share me the source link of the website? If you can't post the link, you can pm me privately, thank you very much.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
my winzip crashes when it tries to unzip these files.
and no, its not my winzip, it worked on other files
Are you using WinZip the 3rd party proprietary compression utility? Or the built in zip extraction utility that is part of every windows release since Windows Vista was released?

I cannot help you with 3rd party WinZip as I have no use for proprietary software that is less featured than the Open Source alternatives. WinZip was last updated around November of 2021 I believe. So it appears it may not be "your" WinZip but quite possibly everyone's WinZip

I downloaded both files from the Pixeldrain links in your quoted post and I extracted both successfully both with FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) and with the built in extraction utility in my up to date Windows 11 OS.

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019

Someone mirror this please

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes