Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I've linked Seraphine Clasic in 4K 60 FPS on previous page. I also plan to upload all the others in 4K 60 FPS too, eventually.
That is where I download the 4K 60fps. The archive only contains 4 files and is missing Seraphine classic

Reactions: JoThZ01T

BlendedLove

Aug 4, 2021
Can we stop using certain file hosters and just stick to something simple and fast like gofile? Are their any downsides to using gofile? Mega is fine but it has that stupid download limit, why don't people also just upload to google drive?

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Can we stop using certain file hosters and just stick to something simple and fast like gofile? Are their any downsides to using gofile? Mega is fine but it has that stupid download limit, why don't people also just upload to google drive?
After 30 days, gofile remove ur file if nobody click on the link. I do like gofile for its simple and fast but for storage of gofile u had to pay for it

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Just a matter of taste. I prefer his one-on-one stuff, or at least when the guys go at it one at a time.

I kinda wish he did some f/f stuff too, though, or at least added some f/f components to his group sex scenes.
Nothing like a nice orderly line of naked men patiently waiting to stuff holes :ROFLMAO:.
Honestly who even does f/f stuff? and by that i assume we both mean non-futa stuff, i suppose they can kiss or some boobplay but im not rly sure what else. Was gonna say i thought all his work had been single girls anyway since casting call but then i forgot about the mai & kasumi scene.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Honestly who even does f/f stuff? and by that i assume we both mean non-futa stuff, i suppose they can kiss or some boobplay but im not rly sure what else. Was gonna say i thought all his work had been single girls anyway since casting call but then i forgot about the mai & kasumi scene.
In the animation department, Arhoangel did some f/f stuff, but yeah, it's slim pickings.

As for what they can do, they can kiss, feel each other up, do cunni- or anilingus, play with toys, tribadism, etc. Like, if you list it, it doesn't sound like much, but it's about the different ways in which you do it LOL. Even if you look at m/f, it's ultimately just the guy sticking his dick in this hole or that—what makes it hot is the position, faces, voice, etc., same as with f/f.

Reactions: JAV4Life

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I see what your saying i guess the bigger issue is trying to animate some of those things correctly isnt easy imo

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes