Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I see what your saying i guess the bigger issue is trying to animate some of those things correctly isnt easy imo
I don't see personally why it would be any more difficult, although I'm not an animator myself. (I guess sometimes the guys have less detail or are partially off-screen, whereas if you have two women you'd want them to be both detailed and in-view, so there's that I guess.)

I think it's more likely that the demand just isn't there.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I don't see personally why it would be any more difficult, although I'm not an animator myself. (I guess sometimes the guys have less detail or are partially off-screen, whereas if you have two women you'd want them to be both detailed and in-view, so there's that I guess.)

I think it's more likely that the demand just isn't there.
I'll paint a picture as an example, so you've got two girls, girl 1 is giving oral to girl 2. Now a correct way to show this would be over the shoulder of girl 1 so that means animating alot of small things like tongue movements and vaginal flaps etc. a lazy way to do this would from girl 2s pov looking down you could see the top half of her face and not have to worry about animating any of the things i mentioned before. In casting call you could of easily had one scene where akali is reverse riding some guy who is plugging her butthole while ahri eats her pussy as some guy is fucking her doggystyle just as an example. Is there alot of demand? not really but maybe thats cos nobodys really bothered to try or tried to do it well :unsure:.

As much as i do like his work i miss the fact theres no casting call part 2, theres just something missing from his animations when theres no dialogue or setup, for me anyway.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Realon

Dec 8, 2017
Guys anyone have a new version? The Count share a new post on patreon. I don't know it's image or video maybe but he is talking about tentacles xd.

AyoKeito

Oct 10, 2019
UP: yeah, so real life got in the way, so it won't be ready tomorrow. But i still expect to get 3 videos out by the end of the month.

any news about 60 fps casting call ? also, maybe you could share what application you used for upscaling to 60 fps?
Yeah, right after, hopefully in december.

Real ESRGAN for 1080p to 2160p upscaling, then RIFE and a little Topaz where RIFE produced artifacts for 60 fps conversion.

Last edited:

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019

Real ESRGAN for 1080p to 2160p upscaling, then RIFE and a little Topaz where RIFE produced artifacts for 60 fps conversion.
Glad someone understands how it works and looking forward to upscale animation for everyone in the long run. Now i can rest and hope you continue with TheCount's next productions.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
UP: yeah, so real life got in the way, so it won't be ready tomorrow. But i still expect to get 3 videos out by the end of the month.

much obliged sir

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes