Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-08-03] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
No idea. Considering all the girls in kda are in the same age range.
Nope. Unless a very recent retcon happened, Evelynn is an *extremely* old being. Thousands of years old at minimum but she's probably vastly older than that even. The above quoted is catastrophically wrong.

That being said, I don't agree with the other guy that TheCount doesn't use Evelynn because she's super old. I think it's because typically TheCount has his female characters get dominated. Evelynn is not the type to be dominated but rather the one to do the dominating. Her old moniker was literally 'The widowmaker' and she wore even more blatant dominatrix stuff originally. That theme was toned down a bit but she's still the dominant type. Very much so.

The tl;dr = Evelynn doesn't fit TheCount's themes or style. He could use her anyway but that would be like using Sona for a vid and having her actually talk.

Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Nope. Unless a very recent retcon happened, Evelynn is an *extremely* old being. Thousands of years old at minimum but she's probably vastly older than that even. The above quoted is catastrophically wrong.

That being said, I don't agree with the other guy that TheCount doesn't use Evelynn because she's super old. I think it's because typically TheCount has his female characters get dominated. Evelynn is not the type to be dominated but rather the one to do the dominating. Her old moniker was literally 'The widowmaker' and she wore even more blatant dominatrix stuff originally. That theme was toned down a bit but she's still the dominant type. Very much so.

The tl;dr = Evelynn doesn't fit TheCount's themes or style. He could use her anyway but that would be like using Sona for a vid and having her actually talk.
I agree with the part about domination and you can't apply the Rape tag to her :HideThePain:So maybe these are the reasons why he didn't make content with her.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Evelyn in canon Runeterra lore is a millenia-old demonic being. I’m not 100% on K/DA lore, but, being an alternate universe, it’s entirely possible that her age is that of a regular human.

In any case, I don’t see why Evelyn’s canon personality would be a deterrent; it’s not like Kai’Sa, Ahri, or Akali, for instance, would let themselves be taken advantage of any more than she would. Or any of the Dead or Alive girls, I’m guessing. No matter how you look at it, The Count is just having stuff happen to these women because he wants to, not because it “fits their character” to get raped.

I agree with the part about domination and you can't apply the Rape tag to her :HideThePain:So maybe these are the reasons why he didn't make content with her.
The hell do you even mean by that? That she wouldn’t let herself get raped? That she’d consent to whatever, so technically you couldn’t rape her? I have serious doubts regarding the latter proposition, but, like I said above, The Count has the power to do whatever he wants.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
That she wouldn’t let herself get raped? That she’d consent to whatever, so technically you couldn’t rape her?
Considering that the Count content is about 90% rape, then yes. All I'm trying to say is that his main fetish is rape. Of course, he could do usually sex with her. I repeat again, she's like some kind of demon succubus.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Considering that the Count content is about 90% rape, then yes. All I'm trying to say is that his main fetish is rape. Of course, he could do usually sex with her. I repeat again, she's like some kind of demon succubus.
So what if she’s a demon succubus? The Count couldn’t animate a rape scene with her? Are you saying it’s in any of the other girls’ character to be raped? That’s nonsense. There’s zero logic behind the stance that The Count can do rape scenes with all the characters he’s used up to date, but couldn’t do one with Evelyn.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
So what if she’s a demon succubus? The Count couldn’t animate a rape scene with her? Are you saying it’s in any of the other girls’ character to be raped? That’s nonsense. There’s zero logic behind the stance that The Count can do rape scenes with all the characters he’s used up to date, but couldn’t do one with Evelyn.
Maybe you're right. Just what would it look like? Would an ordinary mortal man somehow "rape" a succubus demon? It seems to me Count is not a fan of such things.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Pulled from the website for kda, which is an official LoL/Riot website. I think the original Evelynn is thousands of years old. But KDA Evelynn is in her 30s. Remember some skins have their own worlds. Since TheCount did KDA League and Arcane Jinx that makes them younger then their original counterparts.

As far as Overwatch that's pulled from Blizzard themselves. They posted an updated list this year changing some of the ages because they realized lore wise it didnt make sense. And for the RE girls, pulled ages from the wikia, which is just info out the games.

Somewhere in one of his old post, he hinted at making a movie with her
I remember seeing that too which is why I find it odd were now in Overwatch mode. Did he abandoned the project or thats like back burner now?

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
The Resident Evil girls are canonically around 50? I’m calling bullshit on that one; I’ve never seen a depiction of them where they could be older than mid-thirties.
None of them appeared in recent games, so obviously we didnt see it, but since capcom already showed that the timeline is similar to ours, and chris is older in RE8 so yeah, that's about their age canonically, jill being a exception because the "virus" bullshit that they came up with to justify she looking the same as she did in the RE3 remake in the death Island movie so they didnt have to change the model, meanwhile everyone else looks older

Last edited:

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
None of them appeared in recent games, so obviously we didnt see it, but since capcom already showed that the timeline is similar to ours, and chris is older in RE8 so yeah, that's about their age canonically, jill being a exception because the "virus" bullshit that they came up with to justify she looking the same as she did in the RE3 remake in the death Island movie so they didnt have to change the model, meanwhile everyone else looks older
As I understand, Claire's t-phobos virus also has the same effect, although its only 4 years between Rev2 and Death Island, Rebecca's A-virus should be the same as well, incidentally Sherry also has G-cells in her body. It just so happens that Leon was parasitized instead of a viral agent (and he purged it anyway) and Chris is the only protagonist to never be infected in any way, other than steroids and protein :KEK:

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
As I understand, Claire's t-phobos virus also has the same effect, although its only 4 years between Rev2 and Death Island, Rebecca's A-virus should be the same as well, incidentally Sherry also has G-cells in her body. It just so happens that Leon was parasitized instead of a viral agent (and he purged it anyway) and Chris is the only protagonist to never be infected in any way, other than steroids and protein :KEK:
Claire virus is actually doing miracles, made her de-age in such a short time images (2).jpeg

Truth is, capcom design choice will never be in line with the characters Canon age, look at cammy and chun-li in SF6, thing is for how long RE gonna last, specially after RE8 who had a time-skip of 20 years or so after the DLC

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Maybe you're right. Just what would it look like? Would an ordinary mortal man somehow "rape" a succubus demon? It seems to me Count is not a fan of such things.
The same as any other of his videos. How are ordinary mortal men raping a trained kunoichi (Akali), a powerful kitsune (Ahri), a symbiotic living weapon (Kai’Sa), or a bunch of skilled martial artists (DOA girls)?

Sep 2, 2021
The Resident Evil girls are canonically around 50? I’m calling bullshit on that one; I’ve never seen a depiction of them where they could be older than mid-thirties.
It's probably a similar thought case with Chun-Li. She was early to mid 20s until sf6 and suddenly she's 50 something (canonically). Jill, Ada, Claire, and co are very obviously not nearly as aged and it'd show more in Jill and Claire's physical traits more than it could possibly in Ada's because of the 2's ethnicity. If I had to guess they're all in their mid 20s.

Sep 2, 2021
Claire virus is actually doing miracles, made her de-age in such a short time View attachment 4104105

Truth is, capcom design choice will never be in line with the characters Canon age, look at cammy and chun-li in SF6, thing is for how long RE gonna last, specially after RE8 who had a time-skip of 20 years or so after the DLC
Bro picked the most unflattering and flattering lighting for 2 games and went with it.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Pulled from the website for kda, which is an official LoL/Riot website. I think the original Evelynn is thousands of years old. But KDA Evelynn is in her 30s. Remember some skins have their own worlds.
Sure, but those 'worlds' are explicitly non-canon. That's what allows rito to make skins that completely violate the lore in ways that could never be excused or explained. Human thresh & gentleman cho'gath for instance.

My point stands but my greater point was that Evelynn has always been depicted as extremely sexually dominant by rito themselves across multiple iterations of both her character & the lore. It heavily clashes with TheCount's style, is my best guess why she was not used over the rest of KDA champions who are all far more submissive in comparison. Anyway I don't think anyone really cares about this, you can have the last word if you want. I have said my piece.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes