Unity Abandoned TheCurse [v0.2] [Notteaa]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumber0

Jul 27, 2017
The names are totally messed up, Brother is sister, Friends are dad, a total mess. Even if you change MC name he still is steve, and sister sometimes...

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
This game have a lot of potential but I'm worried that dev is about to blow it up...and i personally feel scenes needed a few more renders to look more eye-catching

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
From the Ren'Py thread..

Hi folks,
First of all, we want to thank you all because without your support we won't be able to reach that point, but unfortunately we will not be able to work on the game for about 2 months because Notteaa (The Team leader) has important job to do and he won't be around for that long.
For patrons we will cancel the billing cycle.
Finally, we think that the next release will be after about 3 months, but it is not final date.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
From the Ren'Py thread..

Hi folks,
First of all, we want to thank you all because without your support we won't be able to reach that point, but unfortunately we will not be able to work on the game for about 2 months because Notteaa (The Team leader) has important job to do and he won't be around for that long.
For patrons we will cancel the billing cycle.
Finally, we think that the next release will be after about 3 months, but it is not final date.
wow, a dev with ethics. good to know what to expect, when to expect

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R. and JBZ

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
I wish there are constant updates of this game... Very short but the plot is getting intresting with each update

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I have reported the Win-Nopy link is no longer available.

Even though I feel this plays like a VN story, I still DL it anyways because I love stories that mentions 'Curse' innit.
I also like that we can change their name and relationship status from the beginning instead of working on it throughout gameplay.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hi all actually Notteaa is back and we was about to work on the next release, but unfortunately the GPU (RTX 3060) broke down due to power surge for now we can't afford buying a new one as the it will cost about 800$ We are hoping that you can help us in that mission so we can continue developing the game. Finally have a nice day.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

Hi all actually Notteaa is back and we was about to work on the next release, but unfortunately the GPU (RTX 3060) broke down due to power surge for now we can't afford buying a new one as the it will cost about 800$ We are hoping that you can help us in that mission so we can continue developing the game. Finally have a nice day.
If their only way of getting a new card is through Patreon money then i'd say this game is now dead.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes