VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Other Banner.png
Overview
In Their Beautiful World - Divinity, you'll go back to the early days of Varlision's history before the arrival of the human race on the planet. The days when elven emperor's ruled over mighty empires and togas were all the rage. That's right, the world of Varlision in this time period is based on Ancient Greek & Roman culture. It's still a fantasy game, but be ready to meet minotaurs, marble statues and everything else that's great about those periods of real history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is not necessary to play my other TBW game as that is no longer canon. This is the first game of the new canon, so you should start with this game.​

Thread Updated: 2018-07-26
Release Date: 2018-07-26
Developer: Bright Sun Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Features:

Installation:

Change log:

Signatures

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
Android: - - -

Fan Patch

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It sounds really cool, is there much content within the 0.1 game ?
Depends on your definition of 'much'. There is certainly enough to keep you busy for a while. It's not a 5 minute demo or anything like that. But it neither is it Milfy City version 0.1.

When playtesting it myself, it took me several hours to play through everything. But then I'm reading through it slowly and carefully

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
Depends on your definition of 'much'. There is certainly enough to keep you busy for a while. It's not a 5 minute demo or anything like that. But it neither is it Milfy City version 0.1.

When playtesting it myself, it took me several hours to play through everything. But then I'm reading through it slowly and carefully
Its on then hahah

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
watch out for historians and fans of Wonder Woman :p
That's one of the reasons I choose a fantasy world over real history. I'm no historian (even though I know quite a bit about the Ancient Greek) and I want freedom over my stories. Lots of stuff is certainly inspired by real Greek myths like Icarus and Pygmalion and such though. If you know the stories, you'll probably recognize my versions of them.

Also... isn't Wonder Woman an Amazon? I don't really watch/read DC, but I'm pretty sure she isn't Greek or Roman, right?

Reactions: Guygee

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
That's one of the reasons I choose a fantasy world over real history. I'm no historian (even though I know quite a bit about the Ancient Greek) and I want freedom over my stories. Lots of stuff is certainly inspired by real Greek myths like Icarus and Pygmalion and such though. If you know the stories, you'll probably recognize my versions of them.

Also... isn't Wonder Woman an Amazon? I don't really watch/read DC, but I'm pretty sure she isn't Greek or Roman, right?
Amazons are not direct from Greece, but they were introduced in Greek mythology - in Hercules and later in Illiad (btw in Hercules was something as femdom and feminization for poor Hercules :) ) so they origin is from Greek mytology - btw again - really good choice for all kind of nice sex (i mean mostly every ancient mytology) ...but point is - Greek mytology or not, she is really close with real history, but at the end, is it only game and i wish good luck and i hope more will come :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I added a fan incest patch the OP on request. Grab it if you want that kind of stuff. It changes most of the main characters from ex-neighbors to family members
damn this is going to have bestiality in it and it has mythology fantasy stuff in it ill check it out later when i wake up :D

shes the daughter of zeus or hades i think

Reactions: goditseb

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
At last, a game with an Antic Greece/Egypt setting, noice
I want to make it clear (as mentioned in the description) the games is NOT set in Ancient Greece, but a fantasy world of my own creation based on their culture. So expect some more magic and no Greek gods and such. But if you like the general feel and look of Ancient Greece, this game is probably still for you.

Reactions: Dictateur

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Amazons are not direct from Greece, but they were introduced in Greek mythology - in Hercules and later in Illiad (btw in Hercules was something as femdom and feminization for poor Hercules :) ) so they origin is from Greek mytology - btw again - really good choice for all kind of nice sex...but point is - Greek mytology or not, she is really close with real history, but at the end, is it only game and i wish good luck and i hope more will come :)
Wow, I didn't know that. I never actually read the Illiad, but maybe I should. I'm more of an Ovid person (as my games will show... lots of myths written by Ovid get referenced as I know them best)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
:D

Google tells me the answer of Zeus (same as Kratos in God of War). Then again... Zeus did get around a lot more than Hades ever did. Hades is still the cooler dude though... (or maybe that's just my opinion). I really don't like how he usually gets portrayed as the Christian devil in modern media. He wasn't like that at all and is actually one of my favorite mythological characters

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
damn this is going to have bestiality in it and it has mythology fantasy stuff in it ill check it out later when i wake up :D

Wonder Woman origin was changing in years, latest version is that she is daughter of Zeus but more interesting is ehm, d/s creation of WW

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Wow, I didn't know that. I never actually read the Illiad, but maybe I should. I'm more of an Ovid person (as my games will show... lots of myths written by Ovid get referenced as I know them best)
Illiad was only top of iceberg :) you have so many sex variation, included incest, in greek mythology before, so you could use it, maybe, but this is not request :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Google tells me the answer of Zeus (same as Kratos in God of War). Then again... Zeus did get around a lot more than Hades ever did. Hades is still the cooler dude though... (or maybe that's just my opinion). I really don't like how he usually gets portrayed as the Christian devil in modern media. He wasn't like that at all and is actually one of my favorite mythological characters
Wonder Woman origin was changing in years, latest version is that she is daughter of Zeus but more interesting is ehm, d/s creation of WW
yeah i guess i just got her being the daughter of hades from justice league the animated series XD

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes