VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Good Luck with the development circle and looking forward to the rest of the updates :)

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Google tells me the answer of Zeus (same as Kratos in God of War). Then again... Zeus did get around a lot more than Hades ever did. Hades is still the cooler dude though... (or maybe that's just my opinion). I really don't like how he usually gets portrayed as the Christian devil in modern media. He wasn't like that at all and is actually one of my favorite mythological characters
he draw shorter straw

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I was like, "I know I recognize those background images from somewhere", then I remembered AC:O.

At any rate, looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
well, as a greek woman I am already downloading it! later i ll make the first comments
In that case you'll probably notice it looks more like ancient Egypte than Greece (since backgrounds are screenshots are taken from Assassin's Creed Origins. I still only used the Roman/Greek looking cities, but still. Let's just say I'm very happy with AC's next installment: Odyssey. With that game I'll really be able to make it feel like ancient Greece)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I was like, "I know I recognize those background images from somewhere", then I remembered AC:O.

At any rate, looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
Yep, AC: Origins was the actual reason this project came to life. I discoverd the photo mode while playing it and could make very good screenshots with it. I figured they could make for some cool backgrounds if I ever made a Egyptian-Roman-Greek style game. After looking up the legality of using screenshots like this, I started working on this project. I tried to included a few NPCs as possible so that you don't constantly think 'hey, that's an AC character'.

But, as mentioned above, Odyssey couldn't have come at a better time for me. That'll really help me with this game. I figured, if it's legal (which I think it is, but it's a bit unclear in certain cases), why not use it? The images are beautiful and look better than most Daz rendered images. When trying to create fun games as cheaply as possible, sometimes you have to be creative in where you get your assets from. In this game I think it works though

Oct 9, 2017
was there really a tight leggings or jean(the woman in the OP wearing)? back in the roman/greek century? :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea: i wonder ..

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
was there really a tight leggings or jean(the woman in the OP wearing)? back in the roman/greek century? :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea: i wonder ..
Probably not, but the game isn't set in Ancient Greece. There weren't elves either, but they're certainly in this game though. The look of Varlision (the world fo the game) is very Roman/Greek, but not everything is historically accurate because it's a fantasy world

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
quite enjoying this so far..alas..i must post this..so sorry..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is actually non-stop exceptions talking to the redhead about her caravan problems

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
quite enjoying this so far..alas..i must post this..so sorry..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is actually non-stop exceptions talking to the redhead about her caravan problems
Ah, sorry about that. This seems to be a bug created by a last minute change in the code. Here is a fix. Just drop the files in the 'game' folder and you should be good to go.

Reactions: ThunderRob

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
So not all as big as the previews?
Josephine, the only major character not shown, has smaller breasts. But you can't have sex with her yet in this version. Also, clothes usually make the breasts look bigger than they actually are. It's a weird thing with how Daz handles clothes fitting. But they still aren't small, just not overly big (at least I don't think so).

And the breast size for the female MC shown in the banner of the game is the medium size by the way, so they can be a little smaller if you want

Reactions: Forgepuppy

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Josephine, the only major character not shown, has smaller breasts. But you can't have sex with her yet in this version. Also, clothes usually make the breasts look bigger than they actually are. It's a weird thing with how Daz handles clothes fitting. But they still aren't small, just not overly big (at least I don't think so).

And the breast size for the female MC shown in the banner of the game is the medium size by the way, so they can be a little smaller if you want
Thanks for the replies. Looking at her on the bed I think they are rather large but I'm not making the game so feel free to carry on as you are and there are many that would say they'd like them bigger, I'm more a Venus de Milo aficionado. Sincerely, thanks for taking the time to answer. I might give it a go and the gameplay/story might make up for the boobies.;)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Thanks for the replies. Looking at her on the bed I think they are rather large but I'm not making the game so feel free to carry on as you are and there are many that would say they'd like them bigger, I'm more a Venus de Milo aficionado. Sincerely, thanks for taking the time to answer. I might give it a go and the gameplay/story might make up for the boobies.;)
I hope they will. I've really tried to make the gameplay unique in this game. And story usually isn't a problem with my games (unless you just don't like the types of story I write). I personally think writing is my strongest point, but you can judge that for yourself.

Also, I get the feeling you might not enjoy my other games (Blooming Love and High School Crush Simulator). Just a quick glance at the MCs of those games shows that I've already toned the breast sizes down a bit for this game. I understand not everyone likes them big though. So I'll probably also add new characters with different breast sizes later. The current 3 of the current characters are family members though, so to me it made sense not to vary their breast sizes too much. Josephine (the character with slightly smaller breasts) is not a family member of the others, so that's why I chose her as a character with smaller breasts.

Either way, I hope you'll still end up enjoying the game. Besides, the game has plenty of stuff to offer besides sex (although that's certain also there). So maybe you'll end up liking those things enough to enjoy the game

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
while i'm a small boobie guy..you didnt make them extreme which i appreciate so i've no boob issues...curly blonde is over the top cute...not a complaint

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes