VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
while i'm a small boobie guy..you didnt make them extreme which i appreciate so i've no boob issues...curly blonde is over the top cute...not a complaint
I'm glad you like Fivae (the blond girl). She's actually one of the characters you can end the game with in this version and actually get extra dialogue, so you're in luck.

She was a ton of fun to write, probably one of my favorite characters I've written. I also liked writing her older sister Livia though. I like the dynamic that those two have. They're sisters, but are almost compelete opposites in personality. Not in a 'one is bitchy and the other is kind' way though. More in a 'one is excited and carefree and the other takes too much responsibility and pressure on herself so that her younger sister can stay so carefree' way. And I suppose the main character is right in the middle, having a bit of both as his/her personality

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 128996
Overview
In Their Beautiful World - Divinity, you'll go back to the early days of Varlision's history before the arrival of the human race on the planet. The days when elven emperor's ruled over mighty empires and togas were all the rage. That's right, the world of Varlision in this time period is based on Ancient Greek & Roman culture. It's still a fantasy game, but be ready to meet minotaurs, marble statues and everything else that's great about those periods of real history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is not necessary to play my other TBW game as that is no longer canon. This is the first game of the new canon, so you should start with this game.​

Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Features:

Installation:

Signatures

Download(s):
PC: - -
MAC: - -
Android: - -

Version 0.1 - Quick Fix (Drop files inside in 'game' folder)

Patch

View attachment 128999 View attachment 129000 View attachment 129001 View attachment 129002 View attachment 129003

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Am I the only one having problem. I download file, Unzip file, but when I click on the application for game I get a pop up window that says that I am missing the exe. file. Is that my firewall or am I doing something wrong! I re downloaded and unzipped it several times.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Am I the only one having problem. I download file, Unzip file, but when I click on the application for game I get a pop up window that says that I am missing the exe. file. Is that my firewall or am I doing something wrong! I re downloaded and unzipped it several times.
Is the exe file you tried to open gone after you exit the error message? If that's the case, it's probably an anti-virus thing. Don't know why your anti-virus would flag my game though.

But it's also possible you're running the wrong .exe file. I'm pretty sure there are multiple ones to be find the files of the game, but only one of them properly launches the game. So which file are you running? And could you give a screenshot of the exact error you're getting?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
There are already 6 different sex scenes in the game. On top of that, they are semi-randomized. Meaning about 60-70% of the text is randomly chosen from different categories of dialogue lines each time you start the sex scene. So redoing a sex scene won't result in the exact same scene. It's a unique system that I hope works well as you need to through the scenes various times to increase your skills. It's an RPG after all.

There are currently about 600 random lines of sexual dialogue implemented, but not all are accessable through the 6 sex scenes. You'll see some repeats as not all categories of dialogue have the same amount of random lines, but still. It's a start and hopefully shows a lot of promise. Obviously I'll keep adding more stuff to it in future updates and I'll keep tweaking it to make the flow of a sex scenes as natural as possible despite them being semi-randomly generated. (And by semi generated I mean that about 30% of the dialogue is static and won't change. That dialogue tells the 'story' of the scene. The rest is randomly generated to both reflect how well you're doing and to hopefully prevent them from getting too boring)

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I hope they will. I've really tried to make the gameplay unique in this game. And story usually isn't a problem with my games (unless you just don't like the types of story I write). I personally think writing is my strongest point, but you can judge that for yourself.

Also, I get the feeling you might not enjoy my other games (Blooming Love and High School Crush Simulator). Just a quick glance at the MCs of those games shows that I've already toned the breast sizes down a bit for this game. I understand not everyone likes them big though. So I'll probably also add new characters with different breast sizes later. The current 3 of the current characters are family members though, so to me it made sense not to vary their breast sizes too much. Josephine (the character with slightly smaller breasts) is not a family member of the others, so that's why I chose her as a character with smaller breasts.

Either way, I hope you'll still end up enjoying the game. Besides, the game has plenty of stuff to offer besides sex (although that's certain also there). So maybe you'll end up liking those things enough to enjoy the game
I've played them both and you are right to the greater degree. HSCS is much better than BL, the talk in both is far to feminine for me. I can't "feel" what they say to each other. I don't read Mills and Boone for the same reason. There is no masculinity there and that's fine if that's what you are aiming for.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I've played them both and you are right to the greater degree. HSCS is much better than BL, the talk in both is far to feminine for me. I can't "feel" what they say to each other. I don't read Mills and Boone for the same reason. There is no masculinity there and that's fine if that's what you are aiming for.
Well... They do have female main characters. But I get why you might not enjoy that and that's fine. This game probably won't be much better though (Well... I guess the MC here is much more of a fighter, so maybe you will like it more. There is no difference in general 'feel' of the dialogue between male and female MC though, so don't expect an overly manly macho man MC who's gonna fuck all the bitches). Either way, I hope you'll end up liking the games. I don't know how much of the other two games you've played, but hopefully this MC will be more to you liking. If not, maybe the gameplay will still hold the game up for you. But I started accepting long ago that not everyone likes the same things, so it's impossible to please everyone perfectly with a game. You just have to try it and see if you enjoy it

Reactions: Forgepuppy

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Google tells me the answer of Zeus (same as Kratos in God of War). Then again... Zeus did get around a lot more than Hades ever did. Hades is still the cooler dude though... (or maybe that's just my opinion). I really don't like how he usually gets portrayed as the Christian devil in modern media. He wasn't like that at all and is actually one of my favorite mythological characters
In DC Comics, she is the daughter of Ares, God of War, and Hippolita, Queen of the Amazons...

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Well... They do have female main characters. But I get why you might not enjoy that and that's fine. This game probably won't be much better though (Well... I guess the MC here is much more of a fighter, so maybe you will like it more. There is on difference in general 'feel' of the dialogue between male and female MC though, so don't expect an overly manly macho man MC who's gonna fuck all the bitches). Either way, I hope you'll end up liking the games. I don't know how much of the other two games you've played, but hopefully this MC will be more to you liking. If not, maybe the gameplay will still hold the game up for you. But I started accepting long ago that not everyone likes the same things, so it's impossible to please everyone perfectly with a game. You just have to try it and see if you enjoy it
I've played both your other games right through, I kinda enjoyed them but I could not relate to any characters so felt alienated. I'll give this a go and see. What have I go to lose? Thanks for your endeavours. You'll never please everyone, so you gotta please yourself.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
刺客信条的起源应该激励你
Come on, man. This is an English forum. (But yes, Assassins's Creed: Origins is a big part of why this game was made). In the Information section of the main menu I've made it pretty clear that most backgrounds are screenshots from AC: Origins.

az5313088

Jul 15, 2018
Come on, man. This is an English forum. (But yes, Assassins's Creed: Origins is a big part of why this game was made). In the Information section of the main menu I've made it pretty clear that the most backgrounds are screenshots from AC: Origins.
  • Sorry, my English is not very good。The game is still being downloaded. The modeling is very beautiful

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Digging the setting and general style, and the writing feels pretty solid. Certainly worth watching as the game and lore grow over time.

A question, though-- in regards to the the general vibe of being fairly 'alpha male' regardless of appearance, and the potential future encounters from the optional patch-- will the protag be able to get as well as (s)he gives (i.e. get bent over a proverbial barrel from a Minotaur, raise funds by working in a brothel, or whatnot) or is it purely roaming the lands in search of providing a mighty heroic dicking to the denizens within?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Digging the setting and general style, and the writing feels pretty solid. Certainly worth watching as the game and lore grow over time.

A question, though-- in regards to the the general vibe of being fairly 'alpha male' regardless of appearance, and the potential future encounters from the optional patch-- will the protag be able to get as well as (s)he gives (i.e. get bent over a proverbial barrel from a Minotaur, raise funds by working in a brothel, or whatnot) or is it purely roaming the lands in search of providing a mighty heroic dicking to the denizens within?
The latter. Due to how the randomized sex scenes work, the player will never 'get fucked' (and I don't think many people would want that anyway as you can play as a guy if you want). In the case of the 'optional patch content', (if I underwantd what you're trying to ask here) the answer is that those things won't involve the MC. In case of minotaur sex, you'll either be saving a girl doing it with a minotaur. Or in my game it's more likely she's actually annoying it and you can get the choice between ending it and letting it continue or something like that. Not everything sexual has to involve the MC after all.

As for being a protitute, that also won't be an option I'm afraid. I am planning to add the opposite though: being a brothel visitor. One of the future characters I'm planning to add is a very popular prostitute and her story is about proving yourself by fucking the other prostitutes first to impress this girl. So actually get to fuck/date her is the reward you get at the end of her story.

But yeah, it's mostly about proving your are in fact Biggus Dickes himself transported to this fantasy world.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I'm in for bestiality (dogs and maybe horses...) but not so sure about monsters. Lucky me that those will be optional. Keep the good work. Unfortunately I don't have money to support you right now, but will do asap.
Cheers!

Reactions: goditseb

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I'm in for bestiality (dogs and maybe horses...) but not so sure about monsters. Lucky me that those will be optional. Keep the good work. Unfortunately I don't have money to support you right now, but will do asap.
Cheers!
Yeah, I know that's not for everyone so those two things can be toggled on and off separately (as can semi-human sex like with centaurs if that gets added in a mod/patch)

Reactions: blind

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I want to like the game more than I do right now, and I think it's mainly due to the repeated poses for the partners in the game that makes the scenes feel, less unique?
I understand the reasons for building them this way, but I'm really hoping there's more unique scenes/angles in the future. Since right now they all feel the same and underwhelming after the first encounter of the same poses.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I want to like the game more than I do right now, and I think it's mainly due to the repeated poses for the partners in the game that makes the scenes feel, less unique?
I understand the reasons for building them this way, but I'm really hoping there's more unique scenes/angles in the future. Since right now they all feel the same and underwhelming after the first encounter of the same poses.
Yeah, visuals VS amount of content is always a trade off. I get why some people don't like my preference for choosing content over unique renders as I consider writing to be my strongest point. The game is more similiar to Japenese H-games in that way than other western Daz rendered 3DCG games. It's not for everyone, but readers who like reading over tons of unique visuals, it's worth it. But as I said, I totally understand it if you don't like that about my game(s). I hope you still enjoyed it though

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes