VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dev...curlytop cutie render is enough for me visually..can look at that face all day..lol
its almost like Marilyn Monroe and Betty Boop got fuzed in some sort of happy mishap :p

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/hub_orphanage.rpy", line 130, in <module>
NameError: name 'orphange_money' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "hub_orphanage.rpyc", line 121, in script
  File "D:\Mods\Games\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Mods\Games\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Mods\Games\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Their Beautiful World - Divinity 0.1.0
Thu Jul 26 17:55:43 2018
i keep geting this error every time i ask how they are doing

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Nice, you got the game out!

Again, love the theme and the interface looks really cool. :eazyHype:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "hub_orphanage.rpyc", line 121, in script
  File "D:\Mods\Games\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Mods\Games\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Mods\Games\TheirBeautifulWorld-Divinity-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Their Beautiful World - Divinity 0.1.0
Thu Jul 26 17:55:43 2018
i keep geting this error every time i ask how they are doing
Oops. This is because of a small typo in the code I didn't catch. It crashes if you've spend between 900 - 1199 Maidens there. If you spend 1200 or more, it should be fine again. I'll fix it and release a patch later

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
No animations I think :( cause one a sex scene, with only 1 picture and some text and nothing else. So thats where I stopped :p good luck with it tho :)

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
No animations I think :( cause one a sex scene, with only 1 picture and some text and nothing else. So thats where I stopped :p good luck with it tho :)
Yeah, no animations here I'm afraid. That isn't really realistic with the breast size choice + gender choice as animations take a ton of time to render and I'd need to do it 4 times per image (for example, take a 5 second animation. Still not a lot, for true animation you'd need even more. At 30 FPS, that would take 150 images. Each needs to be rendered individually I'm afraid. Times 4 because of the breast + gender choice is 450 images required per sex scene). I understand why you would want that though. If I start making enough money one day to actually financially support myself with this, it might be different

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
A fictional world that take some stuff from Greek and have bestiality sounds like fun, will defo watch this and good luck with development !

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, no animations here I'm afraid. That isn't really realistic with the breast size choice + gender choice as animations take a ton of time to render and I'd need to do it 4 times per image (for example, take a 5 second animation. Still not a lot, for true animation you'd need even more. At 30 FPS, that would take 150 images. Each needs to be rendered individually I'm afraid. Times 4 because of the breast + gender choice is 450 images required per sex scene). I understand why you would want that though. If I start making enough money one day to actually financially support myself with this, it might be different
hehe yeah I hear that from a lot of game devs, it takes a ton of time to do :) have no clue about it my self tho :p but just some back or forth movement, during the sex, is good too, dont have to be fully animated :)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Wait, so you cannot be a woman in this one? You have to be a shemale? :(
I'm afraid so. Due to the sex scenes being semi-randomized, I had to go with one type of genital for the MC so I wouldn't have to do every sex scene twice. And a girl with a dick is a bit more common than a guy with a vagina. You can still play as a normal guy though if you prefer

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes