VN Ren'Py Abandoned Their Beautiful World - Divinity [v0.1.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

morrows

Apr 17, 2018
Not all games have to be for everyone, female protags and NTR is fine, you don't have to go for as wide an audience as possible every time.

Jan 12, 2018
I played through yesterday and found this game to be engaging and intersting. I think the concept is imaginative and ambitious. Any concerns or criticisms I have about the game have already been brought up by others and fully addressed by the developer so I won't add my two cents in that regard. What I will say is that I think I could, for the most part, understand the scope of the undertaking in developing this story and that made me appreciate what the developer is creating. I dig the world and the characters and the stucture of the game.

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Hey @ , thanks for putting another link to the incest patch here.
The game download links are off too (at least PC version). I got to download it from your website, but I think you'll want to check the links in here too right??

[EDIT] Correcting it, the MediaFire link is on.... but too slow comparing to the others....

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Hey @ , thanks for putting another link to the incest patch here.
The game download links are off too (at least PC version). I got to download it from your website, but I think you'll want to check the links in here too right??

[EDIT] Correcting it, the MediaFire link is on.... but too slow comparing to the others....
I moved the files to another MEGA account a while ago to save up space on my main account, but I think I forgot the update the links here. Thanks for letting me know, I'll go fix them

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
kinda dull on the sex scenes-i want anal, rimjobs, titjobs-and assjobs. aside from all that-it's pretty good.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What does this "patch" do? There is already an incest patch for the game.
basicly there is only on difference.What the dev post here last year has the wrong file name.The incest will be activatet when the file has the name patch.rpy instead incest.rpy nothing else

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes