4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ghost60606

Feb 5, 2018
Is he releasing later than usual, or is just a case that people aren't sharing as fast as they once did? It used to be that Maestro was one of the first to drop each month. Sometimes even bang on the 1st. His gumroad didn't appear to be up to date, last I checked. I hope he's not getting bored.

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
Is he releasing later than usual, or is just a case that people aren't sharing as fast as they once did? It used to be that Maestro was one of the first to drop each month. Sometimes even bang on the 1st. His gumroad didn't appear to be up to date, last I checked. I hope he's not getting bored.
no he delivers rewards on time, its just you need to wait more than usual. Old leakers kinda dont wanna leak anymore cause how ungrateful some people are

Reactions: ghost60606

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
It's $4 per month to join and get everything. He also has $3 or $2 or $1 per month tiers.
Compared to the others like Feguimel, this artist prices are a bargain and reasonable.

For me personally, I don't mind not getting his art which is why I don't join. I delete like 75% of his work that someone leaks despite knowing they are all paid leaks and probably rare.

I'm not so desperate for his work which is why I won't spend money on them but I will be grateful and of course download any leaks that comes out.

Here are his links:

Go support him once in a while cause he's a decent artist and he's not a money poacher.

PS. I'm not the artist masquerading as someone else.

Apr 24, 2021
Honestly... seems kinda sus...

All jokes aside, I agree with this a lot. I'm not a huge fan of anime, which means generally a large portion of these artist's character drawings don't appeal to me, so it's nice to be able to pick and choose the ones I want without having to pay for the whole load.

If I WERE to pay for art, it would def be Noob's or LumiNyu's

Reactions: Pissed Pika

ghost60606

Feb 5, 2018
It's $4 per month to join and get everything. He also has $3 or $2 or $1 per month tiers.
Compared to the others like Feguimel, this artist prices are a bargain and reasonable.

I delete like 75% of his work.

I'm not so desperate for his work which is why I won't spend money on them but I will be grateful and of course download any leaks that comes.

Go support him once in a while cause he's a decent artist and he's not a money poacher.

Hi Georgy lol.

Agreed. I have supported him in the past, but don't often for the same reasons. I usually only like one or maybe two images out of a set, or sometimes none, and I always dump the pink and futa stuff. He is one of the fairest priced artists around though, and his quality is consistent and great.

Reactions: Pissed Pika

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Hi Georgy lol.

Agreed. I have supported him in the past, but don't often for the same reasons. I usually only like one or maybe two images out of a set, or sometimes none, and I always dump the pink and futa stuff. He is one of the fairest priced artists around though, and his quality is consistent and great.
Lol I wished my work was remotely as good as him.

Karas_79

Feb 7, 2021
Thanks, but I think that July 2021 is not complete - Lady Harlequin, Calendar Version do not have some versions of pics

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes