4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
new stuff
Tier 1: mediafire.com/file/k79zoqa3z9fmoxv/February_2021_T1.zip/file
Tier 2: mediafire.com/file/esaa6glipr0mhip/February_2021_T2.zip/file
Tier 3: mediafire.com/file/5arcty00o54v0vh/February_2021_T3.zip/file
Lady Howling Banshee, NSFW Calendar Versions: mediafire.com/file/0hzkzkziqm2uc9h/Eldar_Calendar%3B_Lady_March%3B_Lady_Howling_Banshee.zip/file

D

Deleted member 2332042

nice booties
:checkyes:
random colours applied
delta squad
Delta Squad.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Fadjiot

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
For those who want a bit more bare version of 2B's bottom in her standard black outfit, I did some editing;

Reduced resolution previews (because the originals are considered too large to directly upload);
2B NSFW Standard (preview).jpg
2B NSFW Wet (preview).jpg
2B NSFW Toys (preview).jpg

Links to full size (6000 x 3750) versions;

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
For those who want a bit more bare version of 2B's bottom in her standard black outfit, I did some editing;

Reduced resolution previews (because the originals are considered too large to directly upload);
View attachment 1068105
View attachment 1068108
View attachment 1068110

Links to full size (6000 x 3750) versions;

nice edits, do you think you can do the cum version too?

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
nice edits, do you think you can do the cum version too?
No can do. Took forever just to do the wet versions. Translucent/transparent substances can't be separated from the cloth/object underneath with my rather minimal editting skills. I mostly cut and crop and maybe a bit of bleed/merging - techniques which also don't work well on liquidy type substances within images. It would have been easy if the skin coloration (lighting) of the valentines version matched the black outfit version... but it does not.

D

Deleted member 2332042

No can do. Took forever just to do the wet versions. Translucent/transparent substances can't be separated from the cloth/object underneath with my rather minimal editting skills. I mostly cut and crop and maybe a bit of bleed/merging - techniques which also don't work well on liquidy type substances within images. It would have been easy if the skin coloration (lighting) of the valentines version matched the black outfit version... but it does not.
I've already done the hard work for you. I forgot to upload this with the Delta Squad stuff but here it is (along with the other MaestroNoob stuff I've done).
All you have to do is toggle the relevant layers and export. (in GIMP that is, I don't know if it's compatible with Photoshop)
Also, for future reference, there is a layer mode in GIMP called 'Color Erase' and it is good for isolating transparent stuff like shadows and liquids. 2B.png

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
I've already done the hard work for you. I forgot to upload this with the Delta Squad stuff but here it is Google Drive (along with the other MaestroNoob stuff I've done).
All you have to do is toggle the relevant layers and export. (in GIMP that is, I don't know if it's compatible with Photoshop)
Also, for future reference, there is a layer mode in GIMP called 'Color Erase' and it is good for isolating transparent stuff like shadows and liquids. View attachment 1068471
Best man, thank you.

Oct 11, 2020
Nevermind they're in there! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pieces! Love 2b with a big beautiful dick...

Oo anyone have the futa versions of feb pack?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes