EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HS2_2023-06-04-11-25-31-891.png

Overview:
THERAPY is a kinetic visual novel. It is focused on the slow corruption and moral degeneration of the female MC through hypnosis. Lisa, the MC, is a young woman in her 20s who is in a depressing state of her life as a content Creator and girlfriend. She seeks help from a female therapist in the hope of getting better. The therapist has other plans for her. Lisa gets brainwashed and turned into a slut. The therapist is not satisfied with Lisa alone; she wants her friends and family to join her.

Part 3 starts the sissification of a character.
I post my updates on ITCH.IO, Subscribestar and Fansly.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: ROXORXL - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Part 4.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Ren'py Part 4.3.1*
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Ren'py Part 1-2-3*

Tyranobuilder Version
Part 4.3
Win (Tyranobuilder): - - - -

Tyranobuilder Part 1 - 3
*Official supported REN'PY PORT credit goes to osmcuser132

HS2_2023-06-04-12-29-08-216.png HS2_2023-06-06-11-26-19-197.png 885598d5c68d5e3a00bf22fc48eb2972.jpeg HS2_2023-06-04-11-25-31-891.png title.jpg HS2_2023-10-01-10-12-38-917.png HS2_2023-10-06-07-19-04-119.png HS2_2023-10-13-16-33-58-433.png title.jpg titlepart4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Therapy-ROXORXL-P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
On a more serious note:

The tags shown as a part of the header should only be the tags that are currently present in the game. I bring this up because, while it is possible for a first release to cover a lot of tags, it would be quite unusual.

The Genre section should always start with a list of the current tags applicable as of the current release. However, if you expect to add other tags as you release more content, you can add a "Future tags" list in that section. Finally, the Genre section is also a good place to add tags that you promise will never be in a game. Some people put that in the Developer's Notes, but to many it makes sense to put all critical tag information together. (Note: i strongly suspect the never tags are added by either devs who are tired of getting asked if some activity will eventually be added to the game, or by devs who, as players themselves, felt betrayed when a tag they actively dislike was added to a game they were enjoying, but could not continue to play due to the addition of this hated activity).

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
On a more serious note:

The tags shown as a part of the header should only be the tags that are currently present in the game. I bring this up because, while it is possible for a first release to cover a lot of tags, it would be quite unusual.

The Genre section should always start with a list of the current tags applicable as of the current release. However, if you expect to add other tags as you release more content, you can add a "Future tags" list in that section. Finally, the Genre section is also a good place to add tags that you promise will never be in a game. Some people put that in the Developer's Notes, but to many it makes sense to put all critical tag information together. (Note: i strongly suspect the never tags are added by either devs who are tired of getting asked if some activity will eventually be added to the game, or by devs who, as players themselves, felt betrayed when a tag they actively dislike was added to a game they were enjoying, but could not continue to play due to the addition of this hated activity).
I think every tag is in this release. If i missed/mixed-up something then it will be in the next update. Part 2.1 is 80% finished.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes