Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunatelly that's how most bimbofication stories go. It's a shame because the game presents us the perfect bimbo early in the 1st part, the secretary. Blonde bimbo with big but not retarded big tits, no sausage lips, no ganguro tan and so on.
I have different paths for every character planned. Some extreme, some not.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Unfortunately that's how most bimbofication stories go. It's a shame because the game presents us the perfect bimbo early in the 1st part, the secretary. Blonde bimbo with big but not retarded big tits, no sausage lips, no ganguro tan and so on.
Unfortunately I agree 100%, this just went way off the rails for me.
The Sausage Lip
The Vagina Tits
The horrendously bad tattoos.
The horrible coloring for the fake tans did anyone even look at those renders before green lighting it? Your characters should not come out looking like this.
download.jpg
The kid next door that is being treated horribly despite not having done anything to deserve it.
These last couple of updates just suck, I'm not going to rate it as I did enjoy the first couple of chapters and I was even a Patreon supporter, but it's time for me to move on. I'm not going to bellyache for a dozen posts but it's sad to have monetarily supported a VN to have it turn into this abomination.

Last edited:

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunately I agree 100%, this just went way off the rails for me.
The Sausage Lip
The Vagina Tits
The horrendously bad tattoos.
The horrible coloring for the fake tans did anyone even look at those renders before green lighting it? Your characters should not come out looking like this.
View attachment 3837580
The kid next door that is being treated horribly despite not having done anything to deserve it.
These last couple of updates just suck, I'm not going to rate it as I did enjoy the first couple of chapters and I was even a Patreon supporter, but it's time for me to move on. I'm not going to belly ache for a dozen posts but it's sad to have monetarily supported a VN to have it turn into this abomination.
Critique noted.

Reactions: wildride69
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes