Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
THERAPY 5.1 is now free, and Update 5.2 is now out for my subscribers.

THERAPY 5.1 RENPY PC / Android / MAC

THERAPY Update 5.1 adds 500 images and 81 animations.

PC:
ANDROID:
MAC:

TYRANOBUILDER VERSION

PC:

THERAPY Update 5.2 adds 542 images and 157 animations.

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
THERAPY 5.1 is now free, and Update 5.2 is now out for my subscribers.

THERAPY 5.1 RENPY PC / Android / MAC

THERAPY Update 5.1 adds 500 images and 81 animations.

PC: Mega
ANDROID: Mega
MAC: Mega

TYRANOBUILDER VERSION

PC: Mega

THERAPY Update 5.2 adds 542 images and 157 animations.
Yeaahhh!!!! ✨️✨️

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
sorry to ask do i need to download part 4 or this new update have the part 4 already?
Depends on the version you choose.
With Tyranno you have 5 separate parts
With Ren'Py parts 1-2-3 are combined but part 4 and part 5 are both separate parts

Last edited:
Reactions: Roxorxl

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Would be neat if Max transforms all the way, via hypnotism/brainwashing,drugs and experimental surgery. Have the brainwashing be so successful that Max believes was always a female. I got to say though there is one character that is just so pathetic, Ben. Man what a cuck. Well he gets what he deserves I guess. Very cool story

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Would be neat if Max transforms all the way, via hypnotism/brainwashing,drugs and experimental surgery. Have the brainwashing be so successful that Max believes was always a female. I got to say though there is one character that is just so pathetic, Ben. Man what a cuck. Well he gets what he deserves I guess. Very cool story
Max has still a long way to go.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Max has still a long way to go.
"evil grin" True enough,Watching everyone transform is so cool. Piggy in particular,it's as if she is turning into a monster girl,well a Pig,Monster girl. Even though there is no supernatural things going on in this awesome story it does show how devious the Therapist is. Although I would not object to anything supernatural going on in the future. That would be a twist. Perhaps the Therapist or Principal are part of an inner circle of a Slave Cult. Anyhow the story is getting better and better regardless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: USER_AK

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow just Wow, This went from being a cute, fun corruption VN to being an off the rails bat shit crazy nightmare fuel mess. I think that's it for me the story has gone absolutely beyond the wildest absurdity. What do I give it as a fair rating, the first 3 chapter were pretty good and enjoyable and would be rated highly in my opinion. Chapters 4-5 are just dumb, the sissification, over bimbofication, and down right cruelty is mind blowing an bad. The girls went from being, Asian to Latin to Black, what's next a client will come in wanting an Alien and they will have green and one purple skinned? That's it I am done, thanks for the first 2-3 chapters they were good.
1tutu0.jpg

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wow just Wow, This went from being a cute, fun corruption VN to being an off the rails bat shit crazy nightmare fuel mess. I think that's it for me the story has gone absolutely beyond the wildest absurdity. What do I give it as a fair rating, the first 3 chapter were pretty good and enjoyable and would be rated highly in my opinion. Chapters 4-5 are just dumb, the sissification, over bimbofication, and down right cruelty is mind blowing an bad. The girls went from being, Asian to Latin to Black, what's next a client will come in wanting an Alien and they will have green and one purple skinned? That's it I am done, thanks for the first 2-3 chapters they were good.
View attachment 3836969
Unfortunatelly that's how most bimbofication stories go. It's a shame because the game presents us the perfect bimbo early in the 1st part, the secretary. Blonde bimbo with big but not retarded big tits, no sausage lips, no ganguro tan and so on.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes