youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Therapy-ROXORXL-P5.2Renpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: blobgob

zul8

Oct 13, 2017
I love everything in that game, it's one of my favorite! I wait the month long to see what transformations you made. I'm hypnotist also and the stuff about hypnosis is not bad also, it's not always like that and there is real psychology settings for each character. I love it! Thanks!

Reactions: Roxorxl

tempacc05

Feb 1, 2020
I feel that at the end of this if she gets away with everything it would leave a bad taste in my mouth. Shes a good character for sure, definitely got me feeling anger and disgust at her. I hope Ben catches a break man, if Luna ends up treating him like shit I don't know if I can take it.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I feel that at the end of this if she gets away with everything it would leave a bad taste in my mouth. Shes a good character for sure, definitely got me feeling anger and disgust at her. I hope Ben catches a break man, if Luna ends up treating him like shit I don't know if I can take it.
I have plans for the doctor, but they are very far away right now.
I agree that Ben is getting a lot of shit, but I can’t make him a stud.
He would just bang all the girls and be happy. Boring.

tempacc05

Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, honestly I'm really happy how things are going. im not expecting happy endings for everyone, I just hope that it doesn't end on a sour note for these characters.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I really hope the gay content is glossed over.. Any way to avoid it?
When it comes to being gay I have no problems with it. When it comes to seeing gay sex I have literally thrown up in my mouth before.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
When it comes to being gay I have no problems with it. When it comes to seeing gay sex I have literally thrown up in my mouth before.
I dont enjoy gay stuff but there skip button

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
is the latest update came bundled wither earlier episodes?
Tyranobuilder they are all stand-alone parts

And this is regarding the Ren'py version
part-1-2-3 is the first 3 parts. Then 4.4.1 is the fourth part and 5.x will also be released separate
This way it is smaller downloads for the player and we stay under the 2GB android size limit

word of caution: all the parts share the same save slots but loading a part-1-2-3 save in part 4 or 5 (and vice-versa) will give you errors

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
I have plans for the doctor, but they are very far away right now.
I agree that Ben is getting a lot of shit, but I can’t make him a stud.
He would just bang all the girls and be happy. Boring.
i have some kinky shit in mind but that the point it might be just too kinky and not for all :)

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Weird how two characters with cocks having sex is considered 'gay' if one or both identify as female. This game has no male-on-male sex scenes, as I see it.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Weird how two characters with cocks having sex is considered 'gay' if one or both identify as female. This game has no male-on-male sex scenes, as I see it.
Yea, it's futa on male. I still don't like it, but whatever.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes