VN Unity Abandoned Thicc Hero 4 [v0.1] [Crisisbeat]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chili Dog

Feb 17, 2018
Uh Oh...
Is this the same guy that is doing the Princess RPG game? CG artists with no track record of delivering a completed game and doing multiple projects at once should be a red-flag.
This looks great, but I think everyone supporting this will be disappointed when all that comes out for both games are a few demos. Until these things get regular updates that prove a commitment, I doubt this will be much more than patron-bait.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"No IPs were harmed in the making of this smut. ...honest, guv."

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
hmm..can't play this at moment.. it don't fit my screen size (chops text off) and can't alter the window size? tried all usual keys for fullscreen etc.. but nothing. Playing on 32inch wide screen.

Bood_doogler

Jun 24, 2018
Android version seems bugged? Screen ratio is all off and you can't get past one scene because (presumably) the clickable area is cut off.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
so what about his other project with princesses? Have they finished it? Or both to sit at 0.1 version and we do know how these 0.1 projects end up.

johanes

May 14, 2017
because the Devs added a little too extra thick to her.. i feel like she was already good from the movie but they added to much C to the thicc in this game.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Crisisbeat's art is top notch, as always. Now let's see how they manages two VN at once, given Princess Quest took a long time to get an update.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes