VN Unity Abandoned Thicc Hero 4 [v0.1] [Crisisbeat]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone feel that some of the model pictures are sometimes scrunched with the background? Like the pictures are stretched in some way?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Love the big hero girls and the quality looks really good but.. the mother should be definitely curvier (the tall girl maybe a bit more too) and the far left girl with the chewing gum (GoGo) should be a bit taller... she is too small.

i hope to see some guys (old, young idc) and maybe even creatures too? I want to see some straight action please

otherwise this looks promising

• Angry
Reactions: Zuboskalik

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Would also love to see what this dev would do with Elastigirl from the incredibles. She is so hot too (for a cartoon girl ofc ^^€

• Angry
Reactions: Zuboskalik

deaddog

May 16, 2017
I'm hoping for some MMF scenes! And futa would be fantastic too. No idea why this forum has gotten so homophobic

But no matter what, I have GOT to have a lot more Honey!! She's the best by far

• Angry
Reactions: Wicked Garden
Apr 24, 2018
I'm hoping for some MMF scenes! And futa would be fantastic too. No idea why this forum has gotten so homophobic

But no matter what, I have GOT to have a lot more Honey!! She's the best by far
Based on what has been said, I don't think they are homophobic. I just think they want to see them getting dicked down. Some people like to self insert into these stories and I think its harder for them to do that when its girl on girl. I don't know any guys who are morally against some girl on girl action (especially if they get to watch). That doesn't mean they wouldn't rather participate though. To put it another way, wanting vanilla ice cream doesn't mean that you hate all other flavors.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
bullshit...
images are compressed in the up-down direction
already huge butts are getting even bigger
and it is noticeable how one character is cut out of the picture that is disfigured in the direction of left-right, and the rest of the picture is disfigured in the direction of top-bottom...
reflection in mirrors reflect a normal figure, but when combined, the author for some reason compressed a piece of the heroine, as a result, a normal tit turned into a scrotum...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
*Sigh* I was hoping the MC would be Dash or Mr. Incredible. This game looks like it's gonna have too much of girl on girl.

DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
Nice concept and idea. The shit with the shrinking and expanding text depending on how long the dialog is, is fucking distracting and making my head hurt

futafapper

Jan 8, 2019
View attachment 678718

Overview:
A story about a team of super heroes. This is more or less a story about how the team was created and the next chapter will be about how they got their costumes/battle suits.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: Crisisbeat
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

Thank you to BaasB for the links

View attachment 678725 View attachment 678726 View attachment 678727
Niceeee

noobhead321

Feb 16, 2018
it looks really good, i just hope there's more good BDSM game out there. This is the perfect opportunity to do good BDSM vibe consider the superpower of these Incredible girls :D
Here's to hoping!

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Interesting crossover, consider me intrigued. Here's hoping the game is supported in the long run.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes