Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The NTR is unavoidable? Oh no's time for me to abandon ship... Just kidding I am sticking around. Secret tip to those who have this issue. If you put yourself into the MC's shoes when playing these types of games do yourself a favor and don't. Might not work for some but for others it does help.
and your quoting my reply to a question because......?

Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
No cheating, no incest, no vaginal sex in the game yet. Are tags meant for just current content or also for planned content?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Not to disagree at all but Tyrant and Where it all Began both have incest and NTR and are quite popular.

While there is a vocal group that dislikes NTR there are over 3.5 million people using this site and it does have a fanbase.
Adding Where it all began is a bit of a stretch. It doesn't have very much NTR content even if it is heavily hinted and pointed at. Maybe I'm wrong, but last time I checked it was so.
But yeah, fetishes will always have an audience. There are people here who like dragons fucking mice! (probably)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The NTR is unavoidable? Oh no's time for me to abandon ship... Just kidding I am sticking around. Secret tip to those who have this issue. If you put yourself into the MC's shoes when playing these types of games do yourself a favor and don't. Might not work for some but for others it does help.
Good tip! Though it doesn't always work. I use that when there is a lot of rape in certain Japanese games. Still gets me most times.

On a side note, I read your name as Mistress Karen, :ROFLMAO: So I had an image of a woman saying "Umm these are NOT the whips and gags that I ordered, I would like to speak to your master!"

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes