left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Wow these skin renders are amazing so realistic and lifelike. Things like the knees, extremely detailed! A+++++ on the skins and bodies! The faces look slightly derp by comparison though. Still A though. I guess maybe it's the comparison, seeing next level skin details and faces more similar to what I see in other games on the forum? Either way I'm intrigued. Great premise too. It's got a fairly gonzo plotline which is nice!

Also, honestly if it's only your "mom" is it NTR? I thought NTR was like wife? Or is it both?

• Angry
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
So the 19y fresh out of high school has to go up against hardened criminals and goddamn 6.5ft tall orc men so they don't fuck his mom? At some point this just becomes unfair.

Is the moral you should of been fucking your mother before they got to her? Because idk that seems questionable as well.

In most NTR's the guy loses because he lacks backbone, here you gotta be fucking Jason Bourne to stand a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
So the 19y fresh out of highschool has to go up against hardened criminals and goddamn 6.5ft tall orc men so they don't fuck his mom? At some point this is just becomes unfair.

Is the moral you should of been fucking your mother before they got to her? Because idk that seems questionable as well.

In most ntr's the guy loses because he lacks backbone, here you gotta fucking Jason Borne to stand a chance.
If you already saw the warning about unavoidable heavy NTR scenes, you know the focus it'll be on that fetish. So, it's not surprising the developer handicapped the MC to the max for him to be unable to fight at the end with a humiliating touch.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Dear OnlyThicks , your game is awesome and I very much like the body type you use on these fine looking women.

But there seems to be a 'lagging' problem, for me it starts from where the scenes when 'Landlady' presents herself as a new cop in the police office. From there on the game is barely playable ...

Also see post #66 from KenneX with a possible solution or improvement (y)

Greetz

SALVINO

Feb 7, 2018
I love the backstory and the art style, but I wish the game to have a lesbian storyline, a complete affair with a woman in the end, and the options to avoid some scenes I didn't like, which would make the game perfect

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
I'm so confused, I haven't reached a single scene after trying twice? How many scenes are in this release??

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thicc Problems [v0.0.1] APK -

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks a bit freaky but thicc human girls and pigmen? yes! would look forward to old men and dwarves too. will keep an eye on it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes