Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Just played this through. I really like this game. Love its art and the story that is getting set up. The English needs quite abit of touching up, but the point of the story is still made pretty clear. Looking forward to the next release.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game lags horribly. I don't have that issue with other games. Anyone else having that issue?

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Has anyone been able to get the incest patch to work? I tried dropping it in the game's main folder and in the folder labeled "game", but it's still calling her landlady

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
onlythicks I downloaded and played this game 2 months ago. Is there any "guesstimation" at an update schedule? I'm in the process of going through my downloaded games to thin out the herd. Your game is one I like. If the next update is as good as I hope I am likely to join you on Patreon. I'm supporting several other developers now.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Basmu

Feb 26, 2021
Please any news for a futur update ? This game is really nice, hope for futur content !

I3itchy

Apr 16, 2020
I played this ages ago and couldn't reach a single ntr scene, are there already some in the game?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's a game that could be my jam on a lot of levels. Just one problem, it's lagging really hard ; it currently unplayable to me.... I dunno if I can do something about it (saw something about dev using "show" instead of "scene")

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes