Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
You have to visit Vivian 1st or 2nd to take revenge and tip in the tattoo parlor afterwards to get an A+.
I don't remember the walkthrough saying which to do first. I did go back and get the A+, and only went back to where you start in the tattoo parlor. I have no idea what I did differently, but now I got an A on another task that I have no idea what I missed, again.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I got an A+ on all three. But it said I missed the secret with Ariel. I don't recall seeing a secret scene indicator in any of her transactions.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
we intend to make every sex scene avoidable, not every girl is for everyone's taste.
If I may, why dont you try aproaching lesbian/bi interactions in group scenes the way games like Grandma's house does? "do you want the girls to interact or not" for example. I mean it has been crowned with success so far and although it may be a bit more work, I havent seen any arguments in game threads that did it that way. or is it adding complexity that you would rather avoid?

best of health

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
With the patch, what are their relations? Can someone point me who is related to who (ex: brunette is big sister)

Reactions: Djaden57

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThiefOfHearts-0.0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alcan31

May 1, 2024
How to unlock secret scenes?

There is a image with secret word in it, but it locked what i must do to unlock it?

Is there a object to find or something, so the secret scenes unlocked in the replay scene gallery?

I already turn on the secret scenes in the vault and already enter the code

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How to unlock secret scenes?

There is a image with secret word in it, but it locked what i must do to unlock it?

Is there a object to find or something, so the secret scenes unlocked in the replay scene gallery?

I already turn on the secret scenes in the vault and already enter the code
Bella, click on the vibrator under her bed.
Vivian, click on her underwear in the diner.
Ariel, I didn't see when and where to try clicking.
Megan (rich woman), click on the top of booze bottle when looking at phone in limo.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bella, click on the vibrator under her bed.
Vivian, click on her underwear in the diner.
Ariel, I didn't see when and where to try clicking.
Megan (rich woman), click on the top of booze bottle when looking at phone in limo.
Vivian - room - underwear
Ariel - Fox costume
Answer ... Scarlet ... on the right side picture with gamepad - click on it

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't remember a Scarlet. Who was she?
They formed the answer bit badly. What they meant was, for Ariel scene answer "Scarlet" when she asks you to name the costume, then click on the picture of a gamepad on the right side of screen, to get the secret.

Reactions: Talmadge

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Can't be a MrDots game without a questionably aged LI. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes