Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Unrelated to the MC, but is it possible to get A+ in all of the tasks so far or did I just mess up to get A.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
noted - and 100% agree. As i already said: we aren't there where we want to be, but working on it.
My personal opinion: written thoughts restrict the player from getting max possible immersion. NO ONE likes to be told what he has to think.
I'm not sure if you were responsible, but I wanted to congratulate whoever made the game's opening scene. I thought it was great.

Reactions: Jafo

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure if you were responsible, but I wanted to congratulate whoever made the game's opening scene. I thought it was great.
The opening scene in general (just be thrown into action without any boring slow setup) was my idea. But the scene itself (writing and the story arc) was HearszAM's doing.
So - thanks - i guess

Reactions: flaviopaganini

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can't believe I almost missed this gem and it's the DEV of Sunshine Love!
Shame on me!

When's the next update?
we plan on 2 more updates this year.
One around Christmas.
So the other one should be around late September/early October

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I like his games, but they always give me a feeling of a somewhat teenage and juvenile story. It might just be because the models he uses always look very young
Well, my feeling is that MrDots might have some unresolved serious issues with his father.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well, my feeling is that MrDots might have some unresolved serious issues with his father.
Sure - that's why in DMD the MC is a grown up adult father of an 18 year old daughter, and in Melody MC is a grown up man in his mid-end 30s.
Of course the young MC in "Sunshine Love" counts as (quote) "ALWAYS very young".
2/3 of all MC were grown up adults - so, sure, MrDots has "unresolved serious problems with his father".

Honestly, sometimes it's VERY hard to read all the bs blabbering over here and i also question myself whether i have played the same games at all.

Really, There are so many platforms hosting and talking about MrDots games (Patreon, Subscribestar, Fapnation, itch.io, Spicygaming and all the others. Including several Social Media Platforms.....) but NONE of them is so full of toxic bullshit spreaders like over here on F95.
If it wasn't for all the decent guys who are also over here, we would ignore our game's threads at all. No wonder why F95 is the only platform of all of them where MrDots refuses to appear and read any comments.
Despite being one of the biggest Platforms with such game's content, F95 is unfortunately also the most toxic one.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes