Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Don't know if this has been covered, but search is turned off right now, and I don't want to go through 17 pages of comments. (I did go back a few pages.) I've been using the in game walkthrough, but I only got an "A" on the task to go with Bella to the tattoo parlor. How do you get the "A+"?

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Don't know if this has been covered, but search is turned off right now, and I don't want to go through 17 pages of comments. (I did go back a few pages.) I've been using the in game walkthrough, but I only got an "A" on the task to go with Bella to the tattoo parlor. How do you get the "A+"?
Make sure you always go for the option that shows ''task point'' if using the WT. You probably went with checking out the tattooed girl in this instance which while it is still a green option it doesn't give maximum points

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Make sure you always go for the option that shows ''task point'' if using the WT. You probably went with checking out the tattooed girl in this instance which while it is still a green option it doesn't give maximum points
I did go with every "Task Point" option, and then saved the game. I went back later and did the stuff with the tattoo girl, but didn't save the game afterwards.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious, but why is there a heart that says Secret in the bottom right of the screen when talking to Vivian at the restaurant? I tried clicking on it but nothing happened. Don't remember seeing it on with Bella or the other sister. Was there something to find, or was the whole scene a secret render or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just curious, but why is there a heart that says Secret in the bottom right of the screen when talking to Vivian at the restaurant? I tried clicking on it but nothing happened. Don't remember seeing it on with Bella or the other sister. Was there something to find, or was the whole scene a secret render or something?
something to find.

Nov 13, 2017
I accidentally found it when clicking through the dialogue. Click on her panties when her legs are open. I think it's when she has the dialogue, "A woman has needs you know..."

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
No one will be as hot as Ashley was. Ashley was the best milf of the MrDots universe :love:
Sure, If you consider a promiscuous single mom who neglected her daughter a lot and used to run away from her problems to 'cope' with the stress caused by them, then yeah, she amazing, but reality and common sense will contradict you. Loved Ashley too, but she wasn't exactly a model mother or the type of woman you'd consider serious relationship material. Just sayin', not judging anyone for liking her. I'm a sucker for attractive busty blondes too, BUT personality wise, she could've been a lot better.

Why did the whingers not pay attention to Officer Justice? She is a smart girl. She realizes how stupid it is to complain about a completely optional and non canon scene. They even made the trigger to find that scene insanely hard to find without a guide.
This is Sunshine Love all over again. The developers want to do something then a bunch of crybabies start moaning and then start acting as if the game belongs to them and force the developers to change their plan.
Why don't you pay attention to what was discussed here and who the audience is that MrDots is trying to cater to with this game ?? The scene you mentioned was a commission that didn't have any relevance storywise, nor does it belong in a clearly non NTR and potential (??) harem game... don't matter if the shady Megan is an LI/fuck buddy or not.

As usual, some of you ppl don't pay attention to the tags and whenever you see a debate like this, you just butt in defending a mistake the dev himself and his team admitted they made and will try to fix in the next update just so you can impose your preferences onto others. Try to follow your own protocolar advice and do this, "don't like it, move on", OR, even better, pay the dev to make a game just for you lot, and if Dots is ok with this, it's a win-win situation for everyone.

Click on her panties when her legs are open. I think it's when she has the dialogue, "A woman has needs you know..."
The guy who put it there, of all places, is a big pervert or a very cultured man.:sneaky:

Nov 13, 2017
I cant finish ariel quest, whats the code at the vault ?

Sure, If you consider a promiscuous single mom who neglected her daughter a lot and used to run away from her problems to 'cope' with the stress caused by them, then yeah, she amazing, but reality and common sense will contradict you. Loved Ashley too, but she wasn't exactly a model mother or the type of woman you'd consider serious relationship material. Just sayin', not judging anyone for liking her. I'm a sucker for attractive busty blondes too, BUT personality wise, she could've been a lot better.
It's all a part of her hoe-ish charm.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

lildumpcakes

Aug 26, 2023
Hmm got a crash after entering Bella's room first thing in Chapter 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(choosing Ignore allows to proceed seemingly without issue, but who knows)
have you found a fix for this i cant progress through the game at all i just get stuck having to go to bellas room and then get a crash?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I accidentally found it when clicking through the dialogue. Click on her panties when her legs are open. I think it's when she has the dialogue, "A woman has needs you know..."
Okay. Thanks. I restarted because I wasn't too far a head of that, but enough that scroll back didn't go there. Just noticed that there is one when Bella is sleeping. The only things highlighted are the door and the controller. Tried to click her panties, but nothing. Am I missing something?

EDIT> Never mind. I found it. The vibrator after she goes back to sleep.

Jul 2, 2021
have you found a fix for this i cant progress through the game at all i just get stuck having to go to bellas room and then get a crash?
We will be releasing an update soon to fix this issue, as well as various other issues. Apologies for the problems. In the mean time, you should be able to click ignore and it should bypass that moment. you will skip a small part of the script, but at least you can get past it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ffive and _Gaalec_

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
You have to visit Vivian 1st or 2nd to take revenge and tip in the tattoo parlor afterwards to get an A+.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
You have to visit Vivian 1st or 2nd to take revenge and tip in the tattoo parlor afterwards to get an A+.
I don't remember the walkthrough saying which to do first. I did go back and get the A+, and only went back to where you start in the tattoo parlor. I have no idea what I did differently, but now I got an A on another task that I have no idea what I missed, again.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes