asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
How to unlock secret scenes?

There is a image with secret word in it, but it locked what i must do to unlock it?

Is there a object to find or something, so the secret scenes unlocked in the replay scene gallery?

I already turn on the secret scenes in the vault and already enter the code
All the locations with pictures:
https://f95zone.to/posts/14158351/

Maybe a moderator should link that in the first post.

Alcan31

May 1, 2024
They formed the answer bit badly. What they meant was, for Ariel scene answer "Scarlet" when she asks you to name the costume, then click on the picture of a gamepad on the right side of screen, to get the secret.
How to get Ariel costume scene? I don't see a scene like that in the game

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How to get Ariel costume scene? I don't see a scene like that in the game
It's a scene near the end, where you can visit her in her room and she'll model a furry cosplay costume she's made for some sort of fan gathering. I'm not sure if there's even any requirements for it, or it's just part of the regular storyline.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
They formed the answer bit badly. What they meant was, for Ariel scene answer "Scarlet" when she asks you to name the costume, then click on the picture of a gamepad on the right side of screen, to get the secret.
Ah. Got ya. I chose Scarlet, but didn't click on the gamepad. May have to replay after the next update drops and get them all.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Agora mesmo

Hey everyone!
This is a post about fellow games developer - MrDotsGames (creator of DMD, Melody and Sunshine Love).
MrDots and his team are an extremely dedicated group of developers who have been creating Adult Visual Novels since September 2016.
They like to create stories that focus on romance, slow build, and character development.
Over the past eight years, they have completed three games and have just launched their fourth visual novel, entitled, “Thief of Hearts”.
And in even bigger news, they would like to invite YOU to be among the very first adult gamers in the world to play it!

What is Thief of Hearts all about?
Embark on a thrilling journey where the line between right and wrong blurs, and the only constant is the fuelled pulse of a life of crime.
You'll step into the shoes of a young man who is navigating the shadowy world of theft, deception, and unexpected alliances.

Are you ready to redefine what it means to be a modern-day rogue?
Strategize, plan, and execute high-stakes thefts that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Will you be a lone wolf or a team player? The choice is yours, and every decision shapes your destiny.
The city is a playground, but danger lurks around every corner.
Stay one step ahead and keep your cool, because getting caught is not an option.
Explore complex relationships with your team members, turning alliances into something more profound.

The choices you make will impact not only the heists you partake in but also your heart and mind.

Will you be a charming rogue, relying on charisma to navigate the twists and turns, or will you succumb to the allure of corruption?

Every decision shapes your character, and every stolen moment adds layers to your captivating story.

“Thief of Hearts” is an experience where players make pivotal decisions that shape the outcome.

Choose wisely, for your journey will lead to personal triumphs or unforeseen consequences.

How will your tale of crime, deception, and romance unfold?

Find out by playing MrDotsGames’ brand-new visual novel, which is available to play right now!

“Thief of Hearts…” because sometimes, breaking the rules is the only way to rewrite your own destiny.

Gameplay
During the game, you will choose between two or more options that could determine the outcome of your heists,

your romantic situations, if you end up getting caught by the police or if you get away with it!

For higher-tier members, there are many other enticing extras and bonuses, such as an in-game walkthrough, animated and rolling screens of our highly desired female characters, and many, many secret bonus renders!

Check out various tier amounts at our Patreon or Subscribestar pages to see what each option gives you in exchange for your subscription.

Check out our promotional video:

Please click on the link to view the video on YouTube (due to the 18+ Viewing Restrictions).
MrDots: For all members of V19 Games, here is a download link with over 20 images taken from our new game:
Thank you for taking the time to read all about our brand-new visual novel.

“THIEF OF HEARTS”

by MrDotsGames

is available to play
NOW!

For more information, please check out our links below.

/ / / / / / /

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not wise to mention dmd at patreon since that breaks main rule of patreon aka no incest allowed.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
well not wise to mention dmd at patreon since that breaks main rule of patreon aka no incest allowed.
Well just pretend that there was no incest in that game.......

Do I loved that game!

:cool: :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
what are you talking about? there should be no DMD content on patreon, nor should be that game be mentionned over there at all.
I just checked, and i didn't find anything. Could you please be so kind to tell me where you found DMD being mentionned over there?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
what are you talking about? there should be no DMD content on patreon, nor should be that game be mentionned over there at all.
I just checked, and i didn't find anything. Could you please be so kind to tell me where you found DMD being mentionned over there?
I think they're referring to the ad posted above from V19 Games from their Patreon. In the first sentence, it mentions DMD.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You can say DMD on Patreon without repercussion. If they said Dating My Daughter, then it would be a problem. It's the same with another game about a daughter. They changed the name to the initials, and nothing was done after that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can say DMD on Patreon without repercussion. If they said Dating My Daughter, then it would be a problem. It's the same with another game about a daughter. They changed the name to the initials, and nothing was done after that.
unless patreon mods are dumber than i think they very well know what dmd stands for.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The thief of heart, just remind me of joker in the persona 5~:ROFLMAO:
I hope this game has the harem ending unlike the previous games that we need to finally choose only one...:cry:
The mystery girl must be the enemy of mc, the great thief will always have a enemy in his whole life, and her cat tattoo remind me of the animate cat's eyes~ :cool:
Finally the father didn't die or disappear in this time like the previous games although he is kind of like a jerk, so sooner or later we will need to get rid of him in order to start a harem inside the family.:cautious:
I wonder why the older sister and blonde like bella are always playing the bitch role in the story...:unsure:
Ariel without the glasses are way more beautiful than having one, maybe it is because of the glasses make her look nerd?:unsure:
Choose between mikayla and tasha...... Only the children will choose one, the adult will always choose both of course!:cool:
Don't know playing this game can also be rickrolled by the developer...:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope this game has the harem ending unlike the previous games that we need to finally choose only one...:cry:
unlikely, not their m.o.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The mystery girl must be the enemy of mc, the great thief will always have a enemy in his whole life, and her cat tattoo remind me of the animate cat's eyes~ :cool:
Finally the father didn't die or disappear in this time like the previous games although he is kind of like a jerk, so sooner or later we will need to get rid of him in order to start a harem inside the family.:cautious:
I wonder why the older sister and blonde like bella are always playing the bitch role in the story...:unsure:
Ariel without the glasses are way more beautiful than having one, maybe it is because of the glasses make her look nerd?:unsure:
Choose between mikayla and tasha...... Only the children will choose one, the adult will always choose both of course!:cool:
Don't know playing this game can also be rickrolled by the developer...:LOL:
unlikely, not their m.o.
game will be designed to be able to end with a harem (meaning not only 2-3 girls) - if player wants it to be that way.
There are exceptions for girls/women which you will be able to fuck, but not being able to end with in the harem (mostly based on their status, business and persona/character). So for example Megan will not be a harem girl in the end.
You may understand that i don't want to get more into further details than that for now - just these are already confirmed and published facts.

PS:
@ w123t4 :
very good observations and conclusions (y) ;)

Reactions: ffive and MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
finally got around to playing just played the Elevator scene with Airel and how we stole the pass. That scene made me kind of cringe not gonna lie but overall liking this game alot more than I thought, I would.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game will be designed to be able to end with a harem (meaning not only 2-3 girls) - if player wants it to be that way.
same as dmd had aka dee and gee as as core and jee, eee and what was her name as addons?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No - and even the Megan scene will be removed (replaced by a Megan daydreaming sex scene involving MC)
even though these non-canon scenes are NOT meant to be part of the game's story in ANY way. They were meant to be like eastereggs in the game with additional fantasy scenes for those who want to look out for them. We intended to do stuff like our "fanatsy scene collection", but already being in the game to find. But as some people don't get the difference between game content, and extra content (not game story related), we keep these scenes "safe", maybe we get rid of that extra content at all... we don't know for now. Doing extra work for fantasy scenes is not worth the effort as long as players see them as main-game-content and rage about them.
Instead of spicing up the game for those who want to see it (all others should simply stay out of that content), we're going back to "KISS" content. (K.eep I.t S.imple, S.tupid) - so we have less work, and also less rage. The fact that there's less fantasy lewd content in future, is collateral damage.
Confirmation that you are neutering your game for the people that are nothing but crybabies. You even made that scene extremely hard to find without a guide. Such a shame that you keep coming up with fun content then have to take it back to vanilla content, which people still complain about.

That is exactly why they needed to remove the scene, it would have snowballed into practically its own game with people asking for more and more until it starts derailing the main game. If the majority of the paying supporters didn't like it, then they should listen to them.
And since I am one of those paid supporters, my opinion matters too. I hate the idea of people that can't handle optional content can't simply ignore it but force their will onto the devs to force them to change their idea of the game so nobody can see it if they want to.

Why don't you pay attention to what was discussed here and who the audience is that MrDots is trying to cater to with this game ?? The scene you mentioned was a commission that didn't have any relevance storywise, nor does it belong in a clearly non NTR and potential (??) harem game... don't matter if the shady Megan is an LI/fuck buddy or not.

As usual, some of you ppl don't pay attention to the tags and whenever you see a debate like this, you just butt in defending a mistake the dev himself and his team admitted they made and will try to fix in the next update just so you can impose your preferences onto others. Try to follow your own protocolar advice and do this, "don't like it, move on", OR, even better, pay the dev to make a game just for you lot, and if Dots is ok with this, it's a win-win situation for everyone.
Why don't wanker like you (that is your name, not an insult. You chose your name, no need to get mods involved), simply ignore OPTIONAL content you don't want to see. There was no canon NTR in the game but you have to act like they are forcing you to watch. They hid it pretty well too. We already saw this bullshit with Sunshine Love. The devs wanted to do something interesting to make the game a bit different but then people like you got their little girl panties in a twist and crying your little eyes out. The dev only said that to keep wanker like you (again, just using your name) happy with the same vanilla content over and over and over again. It is not a win-win situation. It is a fuck you to people that don't mind it while you get what you want. Also, I do pay the dev for the game, as I did for DMD, Melody and Sunshine Love, did you?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Confirmation that you are neutering your game for the people that are nothing but crybabies. You even made that scene extremely hard to find without a guide. Such a shame that you keep coming up with fun content then have to take it back to vanilla content, which people still complain about.

And since I am one of those paid supporters, my opinion matters too. I hate the idea of people that can't handle optional content can't simply ignore it but force their will onto the devs to force them to change their idea of the game so nobody can see it if they want to.

Why don't wanker like you (that is your name, not an insult. You chose your name, no need to get mods involved), simply ignore OPTIONAL content you don't want to see. There was no canon NTR in the game but you have to act like they are forcing you to watch. They hid it pretty well too. We already saw this bullshit with Sunshine Love. The devs wanted to do something interesting to make the game a bit different but then people like you got their little girl panties in a twist and crying your little eyes out. The dev only said that to keep wanker like you (again, just using your name) happy with the same vanilla content over and over and over again. It is not a win-win situation. It is a fuck you to people that don't mind it while you get what you want. Also, I do pay the dev for the game, as I did for DMD, Melody and Sunshine Love, did you?
funny how you try to say you dont want to be offensive yet you call people crybabies and passive agressively try to insult another poster.

you payed for it? cool.I also was paying when dmd first came out yet my opinion didnt count when your(in general) "MOAR DICKS" request came in the game.
it is because of people like you they fucked up both of their games and their reputation and went on to fuck this game as well just because the "MOAR DICKS" people wanted to see.. well.. "MOAR DICKS".

they SHOULD remove ALL the "Non Canon NTR" content ( kinda your words) ,since their target audience is HAREM PLAYERS, make the "MOAR DICKS" content a nice DLC, attach a plastic dick on it with a nice red ribbon and share it with those like you who asked for "MOAR DICKS".

one more thing to keep in mind. if these scenes ( in all three of their games) were succesful, recieved well, and added to their money pool, bet your ass they wouldnt change shit. seems though that they did more damage than success, so they tried to damage control and in the case of dmd they fucked it up royaly, in the case of Sl they had to change whole scenes and dialogues . but I am sure you know. you have seen the threads. Not to mention their repeated admition that they, in fact, had fucked up. They said it in dmd followed by a "we wont do it ever again", they did it in Sl with some lame ass excuse, "well we didnt like it and we werent happy with how it was presented, so...um... we released it ? I guess?"

bottom line. in a harem game as this is advertised, all that "bonus" Non Canon NTR should be completely removed and given to those who asked for it. thats about it. OR, they can listen to people like you and fuck another game of theirs.

rest asssured, people will not forgive them another time and I can assure you, that most of the people here are waiting for the update that will have all those scenes you like, REMOVED.

on a personal note, stay healthy.

Edit: Had to edit it because I forgoten about the Sl bullshit they pulled. I know nothing about melody but given their track record I wouldnt be suprised if that one is fucked up as well by some
"Reeealism, Gurls have their life, let other men have some fun too with the lis, girl on girl is not ntr, and more dicks"
, faplords's requests.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes