White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Confirmation that you are neutering your game for the people that are nothing but crybabies. You even made that scene extremely hard to find without a guide. Such a shame that you keep coming up with fun content then have to take it back to vanilla content, which people still complain about.
Hyperserver confirmed earlier when asked about the subs reaction, he said there wasn't any negative feedback on the update. source: https://f95zone.to/threads/thief-of-hearts-v0-0-1a-mrdots-games.214581/post-14175332

So if they change that scene, then its of their own accord and not because of the harem/vanilla fans. So, if you're angry then be angry at Mr. Dot's team for deciding to do that.

lildumpcakes

Aug 26, 2023
We will be releasing an update soon to fix this issue, as well as various other issues. Apologies for the problems. In the mean time, you should be able to click ignore and it should bypass that moment. you will skip a small part of the script, but at least you can get past it.
i must be dumb or something but i dont see a ignore option either?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Hmm... who likes to play as a pushover who is constantly taken advantage of? Who is writing this BS? Stopped playing before reaching the end of Ep. 1.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hmm... who likes to play as a pushover who is constantly taken advantage of? Who is writing this BS? Stopped playing before reaching the end of Ep. 1.
Another reason im glad I play disconnected from MC's and see them more as a tool. That's not one thing that ever crossed my mind while playing it so I was able to enjoy it for what it is.

Spotastic

Sep 14, 2022
I don't want to wade through any more of the back and forth whining to find it, but is there a list for what you need to get A+ in these tasks? I'm following the walkthrough and still just got an A for the "Find out about the girl's tattoo" task.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't want to wade through any more of the back and forth whining to find it, but is there a list for what you need to get A+ in these tasks? I'm following the walkthrough and still just got an A for the "Find out about the girl's tattoo" task.
Visit mother's diner as your first or second option. Choose to punish the creep and you'll get money which you can spend at tattoo parlor for extra bump in score.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Visit mother's diner as your first or second option. Choose to punish the creep and you'll get money which you can spend at tattoo parlor for extra bump in score.
The walkthrough really should point that out. Does it matter what order you do the afternoon tasks the next day?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A spineless wimpy MC was the main critic people made about Sunshine Love. I guess these devs never learn their lessons. None of them does.

Oh well.

screenshot0001.png

Sorry, but NO.

And what about these lame "rules and regulations" intros? we're not in 2018 anymore.

Well, this game didn't start well, IMHO.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
A spineless wimpy MC was the main critic people made about Sunshine Love. I guess these devs never learn their lessons. None of them does.

Oh well.

View attachment 3841343

Sorry, but NO.

And what about these lame "rules and regulations" intros? we're not in 2018 anymore.

eh I think it depends how you personally define "wimpy or spineless". For me with the context of the story so far I didn't see him as wimpy tbh but average. The only time I saw him having a wimpy moment was with the father however I saw the father more as a hard ass leader than a father in their small time crime family and you don't go against that without good reason family or not and the MC fucked up. Any other times Ellude me that's why I see him more as average maybe some of the scenes with Bella but he needed her help and couldn't afford to piss her off.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Oh well.

View attachment 3841343

Sorry, but NO.

Sorry. I don't see it. I don't see how the MC is "spineless". One way or another, he loses the thumb-drive. That pissed off the dad, who took it out on him for fucking up. He took it because, 1} that is his father. 2} that is his boss (in a sense). What do you expect him to do, tell his dad off? The dad appears to be unhinged a bit.
With the girls, I don't see him as spineless either. He helps the mom and younger sister out not only because it's the nice thing to do, but because he figures it will help put a good light on him with the hard-ass dad. And he has to work with the older sister anyway, so he helps her out as payback for helping him look into the tattoo business.
But that's just my opinion on the matter. Maybe in a few updates, we will see if he is as gutless as y'all claim. But for right now, I don't see it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sorry. I don't see it. I don't see how the MC is "spineless". One way or another, he loses the thumb-drive. That pissed off the dad, who took it out on him for fucking up. He took it because, 1} that is his father. 2} that is his boss (in a sense). What do you expect him to do, tell his dad off? The dad appears to be unhinged a bit.
With the girls, I don't see him as spineless either. He helps the mom and younger sister out not only because it's the nice thing to do, but because he figures it will help put a good light on him with the hard-ass dad. And he has to work with the older sister anyway, so he helps her out as payback for helping him look into the tattoo business.
But that's just my opinion on the matter. Maybe in a few updates, we will see if he is as gutless as y'all claim. But for right now, I don't see it.
I could not agree more 100% you just put it in much better words than I did.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My perception of the MC in this game is that he's currently inexperienced (which is normal given he's just recently allowed to participate seriously in the jobs) but spine-wise he's nowhere near as bad as the previous iteration(s).

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
eh I think it depends how you personally define "wimpy or spineless". For me with the context of the story so far I didn't see him as wimpy tbh but average. The only time I saw him having a wimpy moment was with the father however I saw the father more as a hard ass leader than a father in their small time crime family and you don't go against that without good reason family or not and the MC fucked up. Any other times Ellude me that's why I see him more as average maybe some of the scenes with Bella but he needed her help and couldn't afford to piss her off.
My perception of the MC in this game is that he's currently inexperienced (which is normal given he's just recently allowed to participate seriously in the jobs) but spine-wise he's nowhere near as bad as the previous iteration(s).
Thanks - at least there's some people really reading the story instead of just blabbing gliberish and show off that they most likely haven't played the game at all - just come to rant like in every game before.

Aside that, i even ensure you (without spoiling too much), that MC isn't "only stronger" than in previous games, even more there's just so much a person can take. MC already recognizes how bad they are all treated. There's now a HUGE pile of anger boiling up inside.
What did the other complaining players expect within the first update? Simply jump mid-story?
Sure is: Victor is an A-hole (will be even clearer in next update). The only question is, how much will MC be willing to take? and what could/should he do?

Reactions: ffive and MAGO-DAG
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes