ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Still I gave 2 stars because renders and production values are high, but the rest of it feels formulaic to me. Landlady, two roommies, and so on.
I'd say having still alive fath- sorry, landlord, and the whole family of thieves setup as opposed to just your basic not-high school student already makes it less formulaic than 80% of incest games out there. (remaining 20% being the single father + daughters games)

Reactions: MaxRichard
Aug 3, 2020
Mr. Dots’ games have always held a special place for me. The modeling is definitely not exaggerated, and the story is quite good compared to the first version. The mission mechanics are very well done. It definitely deserves a chance.

Reactions: sickqt

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I know the game will have a harem and that we can still choose to romance one girl if we want but I'm wondering how is the mc in this?
And I heard there are mini games if that's true can they be avoided?

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
So far seems to be okay but I feel like this is probably the weakest opening I have seen thus far from a MrDots game. Which is surprising because I typically love crime genre stuff when done well. Hopefully it improves over time.

Reactions: qaywsx and Xabder

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any incest patch please
english is not my native language
please, help.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
*** SECRET REPLAYS ***

All the secrets I can find so far. Can't find the Megan one.
EDIT: Found all 5 for v0.0.1 (Episode 1)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this. I could NOT find the one in the Limo ride. Really ridiculous.

The issue is that you have to search all over every...single...image to find them because the "Secret" indicator is continually on screen. Utterly ridiculous frankly. I went through every image and the long drawn out scene three times and could not find it. The "Secret" indicator should only pop up on screen when you are near the secret, not for the entire freakin' scene until you find the image when it is on the screen somewhere. This is some serious poor design. Really frustrating, and not fun.

Any incest patch please
please, help.
This game doesn't need an Ipatch. You name the relationships for everyone at the start of the game.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thank you for this. I could NOT find the one in the Limo ride. Really ridiculous.

The issue is that you have to search all over every...single...image to find them because the "Secret" indicator is continually on screen. Utterly ridiculous frankly. I went through every image and the long drawn out scene three times and could not find it. The "Secret" indicator should only pop up on screen when you are near the secret, not for the entire freakin' scene until you find the image when it is on the screen somewhere. This is some serious poor design. Really frustrating, and not fun.

This game doesn't need an Ipatch. You name the relationships for everyone at the start of the game.
but I don't know how to name it
my native language is not english
I need help.

Jul 2, 2021

I am looking into improving this. We wanted to make the secrets hard to find, but clearly there is hard, and then there is "stupid hard" so I am looking into adjusting this. Thanks for the feedback.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am looking into improving this. We wanted to make the secrets hard to find, but clearly there is hard, and then there is "stupid hard" so I am looking into adjusting this. Thanks for the feedback.
Despite that, I am as usual enjoying the game. But I have enjoyed the previous Mr Dots games.

I do think some of the dialogue where your character is thinking to himself rambles a bit and could be shortened.

I would also prefer there not to be "paths" and get everyone in one go. I am not a fan of having to replay games, ever. There are too many OTHER games to play and not play one multiple times. I just end up getting a mod and watching the things I missed.

I noticed there are a few times where the walkthrough indicated two green options. One for a image, one for a point. So, I guess you just click for the secret image and after you get that you just roll back to the choice, and then do the point. It would frankly be better to not have to do that just for an image. Just my opinion. Let us get both and point and secret image in one go. Just something I prefer.

Any incest patch please
please, help.
but I don't know how to name it
my native language is not english
I need help.
The two younger girls are Sister.
You are their Brother.
The older woman is your Mom.
The older man is your Dad.
The group is Family.
What everyone sees you as is a Team.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I
I like the idea of it hard to find but maybe minimize it to 2-3 renders. And if walkthrough is on, have it lightly glowing or something.

Reactions: Mistress Elemental

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What everyone sees you as is a Team.
This one should also be "family" otherwise some sentences the game produces can be pretty weird, with "team" making no sense in the context.

I suspect there might be a few cases in the script when the variable for "team" is referenced where it should be one for "family" and vice versa.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
This one should also be "family" otherwise some sentences the game produces can be pretty weird, with "team" making no sense in the context.

I suspect there might be a few cases in the script when the variable for "team" is referenced where it should be one for "family" and vice versa.
I chose "family" and "normal family". I think It worked Fine.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes