reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Meh game tbh. Not even sure what should happen for it to be better. Melody was his peak game

Reactions: Kond

Ya boi CC

Sep 18, 2022
Is it normal that I can't seem to get an A+ on the "Find out more details about the girls tattoo" task?
In order to get enough task points for an A+ rating, you have to visit Vivian at the diner either 1st or 2nd [recommend 2nd], choose "Revenge" (which will lead to MC taking the old mans wallet), and then choose "tip him" after questioning the tattoo artist on your mission with Bella.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
What to fill in the relationship part, like the beginning?
The usual anti-Patreon bullshit. Other than a few odd moments where MC calls his dad Victor it's obviously meant to be incest like most other of Mr. Dots' AVNs (otherwise why would it be odd or awkward or guilt-inducing to simply kiss your "tenant" on the lips?). Victor = dad, Vivian = mom, Bella = sister, Ariana = sister.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Do people have a bone to pick with Mr.Dots or something? All those 2 ratings, I cant even think of anything to complain about which is unusual for me. I mean some people might be looking for something more "hardcore" but for what it is I thought it was pretty great.

Potential for a lot of good stories and I liked all the girls so far, I appreciate Mr.Dots does not just set every girls boob and ass slider to max. The mc was fine too he wasn't overly aggressive or pervy, he was caring and intelligent, but still managed to deal with thugs and defended his girls which is the exactly the kinda mc I can get along with. There is also more content than some vn's that have been around for years, it gave me a few hours of entertainment cant ask for much more and looking forward to future updates.

screenshot0002.png
yummy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Do people have a bone to pick with Mr.Dots or something?
Yes, they have. But don't worry about that. It's more than obvious that they post the same crap reviews on all of our games just because they think they can "hurt us".
Most of them even never have played the game before talking BS or before doing a bad review (as we have all seen before in this thread). They just assume something and babble about it. We got kind of used to that.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Yes, they have. But don't worry about that. It's more than obvious that they post the same crap reviews on all of our games just because they think they can "hurt us".
Most of them even never have played the game before talking BS or before doing a bad review (as we have all seen before in this thread). They just assume something and babble about it. We got kind of used to that.
There's still lots of us that love the MrDots team and treasure the hours of enjoyment they have given us in the past and will continue to do so (I hope)! :love: :love: :love:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie this game makes me want to give Melody another try to see if I can get into this time and maybe even finish DMD. i've only played S1 of DMD. never tried the other game.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Do people have a bone to pick with Mr.Dots or something? All those 2 ratings, I cant even think of anything to complain about which is unusual for me. I mean some people might be looking for something more "hardcore" but for what it is I thought it was pretty great.

Potential for a lot of good stories and I liked all the girls so far, I appreciate Mr.Dots does not just set every girls boob and ass slider to max. The mc was fine too he wasn't overly aggressive or pervy, he was caring and intelligent, but still managed to deal with thugs and defended his girls which is the exactly the kinda mc I can get along with. There is also more content than some vn's that have been around for years, it gave me a few hours of entertainment cant ask for much more and looking forward to future updates.

View attachment 3900515
yummy.
lmfao just looked at one of the negative reviews. I was like okay maybe not his cup of tea then he mentioned the renders are terrible yup he just doesn't like the dev for whatever reason and stopped reading after that. Cause I don't know how anyone can think the renders are bad in this one. Hell this game has some of the best animations ive seen

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
lmfao just looked at one of the negative reviews. I was like okay maybe not his cup of tea then he mentioned the renders are terrible yup he just doesn't like the dev for whatever reason and stopped reading after that. Cause I don't know how anyone can think the renders are bad in this one. Hell this game has some of the best animations ive seen
it's not only that....
There was a guy who wrote "too many and long inner monologues".
It's right that we had wayyy to many of them and also unnecessary ones too in all our previous games.
Right now, we go through all scenes after they are written and doublecheck whether there are still such monologues to remove, and nevertheless they come up with "too many monologues".
Even other players already recognized after playing the game that these monologues were reduced to a minimum.
So this clearly shows that everyone who just reviews "too many monologues" simply hasn't played the game at all and just uses the same old "excuses" for leaving a bad review.
The main issue over here on F95 are the reviews, as they are not based on facts and objective views - they mostly are all and only about "liking the dev" or not.

Last edited:

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
In order to get enough task points for an A+ rating, you have to visit Vivian at the diner either 1st or 2nd [recommend 2nd], choose "Revenge" (which will lead to MC taking the old mans wallet), and then choose "tip him" after questioning the tattoo artist on your mission with Bella.
Bit weird that it's not part of the walkthrough

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Edit: Updated for v.0.0.1b

I've made a Mod for this game

Features:
  • Scene edits (able to see both art school scenes and all picture poses in art gallery)
  • Unlocks all the Vault stuff (walkthrough,secret scenes etc...)
  • Added buttons that Unlocks all the replay/fantasy scenes
  • Added button that Unlocks all the achievements
  • Added screen notification to unlock secret scenes
  • Added a warning before the secret NTR scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
thank you

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
otherwise why would it be odd or awkward or guilt-inducing to simply kiss your "tenant" on the lips?
I don't know about you, but kissing your "tenants" on the lips is seriously odd and awkward when you aren't actually dating them. It's the kind of thing that tends to make your tenants up and move out to find a landlord and/or co-tenants who aren't into random sexual harassment. :sneaky:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know about you, but kissing your "tenants" on the lips is seriously odd and awkward when you aren't actually dating them. It's the kind of thing that tends to make your tenants up and move out to find a landlord and/or co-tenants who aren't into random sexual harassment. :sneaky:
This discussions are so useless to me. Let them kiss because the dev decided that they have to kiss each other. After that pointless discussions are raised about the kiss. PPPFFFFF....

I enjoyed the scene. And if there are people who do not like it. Feel free to leave the thread and game. I will not get angry when people decide that the scene is not their cup of coffee. But please stop making annoying posts about it. The dev, I hope, is not going to change things in the developement of the game.

Instead try Donald Duck games instead. There will definitly be no kissing between Heuy and Minnie Duck...........

In my opinion never try to make a dev change he game. Love it or hate it. And play or leave please.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes