Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What do you mean it's never brought up? It's mentioned every time they use "family" or "brother" or "sister" or "mom" or "dad" in various interactions, which as you noted yourself, the game does use. E.g. MC can literally say "she is my sister" about Bella when inquiring at the tattoo parlor.

And yes, if you defined them as acquaintances then he'll say "she is my acquaintance" instead, but it doesn't change the fact that if you define them as family then it does get brought up every now and then and they are referred to as family. It's just like i said, people being family members doesn't change basic interactions between them in some dramatic ways, compared to interacting with friends or whatever.
The words the player sees change and that's it. "They" never talk about it in game or otherwise. Back to their inner monologues and physical interactions, I don't recall them ever saying it was in any way taboo to have these feelings. It's always he and him, as ambiguous as it gets. The scenes are identical aside from one word. The word insinuates they are related so they are, right? Their actions and thoughts don't portray that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not just the father though. You can put in relationships but it's pointless in the end. The story and interactions are clearly written as a group of acquainted thieves that just happen to live together. Unless it's common place for a son/brother to grope, kiss and flirt with his female family members and have them super into it from the start. The only thing it changes is how they address the player in a few scenes. It's just there so the player can pretend they are related.
unless we see flashbacks of mommy giving births to bella, mc and ariel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skeltom

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The words the player sees change and that's it. "They" never talk about it in game or otherwise.
Could you give an example what you would consider as "them talking about it in game" that the current scenes with "them" explicitly calling each other family members and such does not cover? Because it seems like you have some scenes in your head and because the game doesn't have them you dismiss everything else as "the words change and that's it"

I don't recall them ever saying it was in any way taboo to have these feelings.
I have posted a screenshot just couple posts earlier of Bella saying literally that. At this point i don't think it's the case of game being at fault here, but of massive cognitive dissonance on your part. Let me guess, "it doesn't count because it says it's non canon scene"?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hyperserver there seems to be a small bug in the game, with the summary screen:

1727897890402.png

It shows Juliet's Secret Scene as not found even when it was, and it's included in the gallery:

1727897937927.png

That includes playthroughs where MC chooses the option to follow Juliet in the showers to play it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hyperserver

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Could you give an example what you would consider as "them talking about it in game" that the current scenes with "them" explicitly calling each other family members and such does not cover? Because it seems like you have some scenes in your head and because the game doesn't have them you dismiss everything else as "the words change and that's it"

I have posted a screenshot just couple posts earlier of Bella saying literally that. At this point i don't think it's the case of game being at fault here, but of massive cognitive dissonance on your part. Let me guess, "it doesn't count because it says it's non canon scene"?
If you think her saying sister is concrete evidence that they are related and uses that phrase for her relationship that only proves the point. I could just as easily say they are my mutant roommates. The game will tell me that's what they are but has anything actually changed? No, because the scenes are written in a very specific way that doesn't actually take in to account the players choice of relationships. So instead of "Yes! Make your sister cum!" it would be "Yes! Make your mutant roommate cum!". Do you see how nothing has actually changed?

Reactions: MaxRichard

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Hyperserver there seems to be a small bug in the game, with the summary screen:

View attachment 4092890

It shows Juliet's Secret Scene as not found even when it was, and it's included in the gallery:

View attachment 4092902

That includes playthroughs where MC chooses the option to follow Juliet in the showers to play it.
Shows correctly for me. Obviously no idea what the difference is in our playthroughs that triggered it though.
screenshot0001.png

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes