Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I try it like that, still getting the error. can I put the emulator file in anywhere?
Nuh, it doesn't help much, cuz emulator must be already installed in your system.
You can try to put the game on the local disk, where your LE is installed, but tbh I don't think it helps either. At least give it a try.

Reactions: wolf67

trey44

Jun 24, 2017
Is this just the same translation that was released like a decade ago or is this something new?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thief & Troll [v1.0.1] [Yukari] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Thanks to megalol for making the compression work.

Win [454 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AssManLarry

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Fun fact: equipping nothing lets you fight unarmed. It has three tiers that carry over with your system file, so if you use unarmed enough times to level it up into max tier: you can get through good portion of the game without using any weapon durability while dealing good damage.

May 6, 2017
Is this just the same translation that was released like a decade ago or is this something new?
from what i see, its the same old translation from decade ago, where the 50% of the H-scene are still untranslated
I hope there people here take the mantle to finish the H-scene

is this old version? or someone bothered to make a new one?
umm what do you mean by old version
if u asking about translation, yes its an old translation
if its the game, you probably talking about different game which is the prequel and other game like it from same dev
( thief & sword ) and ( knight & princess ) Both of them has same gameplay as "thief & troll" but with different story

Also this game come out like a decade ago... literally

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Fun fact: equipping nothing lets you fight unarmed. It has three tiers that carry over with your system file, so if you use unarmed enough times to level it up into max tier: you can get through good portion of the game without using any weapon durability while dealing good damage.
Wait, weapons level up in this game? Sorry, so much of this game is in Japanese I can't understand shit.

Jun 11, 2018
I completed the trolls route, but I am still very confused. How do I complete Cape's route and unlock the troll's event in her route?

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
damn is there a walkthrough bruh like what are the other items for like the fangs net and other shit I pick up when playing as the troll