bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThiefAndTroll-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Love this dev game, sadly only 3 of them manage to get translation ( though most of them are unfinish )
this game got 100% translated on main story but its H-scene only have 50% of its scene got translate, such shame it didnt finish

anyway, this is the WALKTHROUGH / GUIDE i have in hand when i play it years ago, enjoy
I made one too when i played it years ago. I didn't separate my diagrams though by characters and just crammed it all in one png. Man was trying to get the correct rng roll to get into a specific route stupidly hard for some routes without save scumming.

Reactions: Alter
Jun 11, 2018
Love this dev game, sadly only 3 of them manage to get translation ( though most of them are unfinish )
this game got 100% translated on main story but its H-scene only have 50% of its scene got translate, such shame it didnt finish

anyway, this is the WALKTHROUGH / GUIDE i have in hand when i play it years ago, enjoy
Where are all these girls I need to find in order to progress (leia and syrian)?

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
a lot of this dev's games have 0 reviews... does this game have battlefuck mechanic? i can't say i would wait for reviews cuz most of his games won't get any :D

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Hey, guys!

How do I even attack in combat?
I have thisDry Meat and Cheese and no option to attack?
And I don't understand japanese, so can't read the settings...
2024-03-22 10_57_07-Window.png

Thanks!

May 6, 2017
I made one too when i played it years ago. I didn't separate my diagrams though by characters and just crammed it all in one png. Man was trying to get the correct rng roll to get into a specific route stupidly hard for some routes without save scumming.
i feel that XD
there was a time where i was try to speed run the game without the save scumming
managing resource, what best cheapest item to use at what time, which event that allow leeway or not
man it was fun and awful at same time

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Run the game with Japanese local windows settings or download Local Emulator for JAP. Run the exe using Japanese as instructed.

I had same issue, lol
Still having issues, when i try to get in it still show me that screen, this what I got.
1711114472876.png
and this when I right click and press run in japanese.
1711114565714.png

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
to run the game with japanese local window setting, do I need to change my region area?
No. If you do it via Local Emulator, you don't need to change win locale on your pc.

Like I just right clicked on .exe.
1.png

And the game works perfectly fine.
2.png

Make sure, that you installed Local Emulator in your system right.