Things you really would like the game devs to stop adding in there games.

What fetish or concept you would like for game devs to stop using?

• NTR/CUCKOLDERY

Votes: 78 34.5%
  • Ethnic/racial superiority (Muh big dick white/black guy destroys 8 hundred asian/black/white chicks)

Votes: 77 34.1%
  • Dick girls

Votes: 65 28.8%
  • Sleep rape

Votes: 58 25.7%
  • Once Upon a Time some teenager went home to live with his reali...

Votes: 54 23.9%
  • Making the story too exotic to the point where no one can relate to it

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Casanova simulators

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Too much dialogue

Votes: 33 14.6%
  • Teenager has big cock and every girl in a kilometre want to suck on it

Votes: 91 40.3%
  • Getting to fuck every character you meet

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1371216

MC returning to his family after living on his own with zero contact for some stupid reason and doesn't remember his cousins, aunts etc. Like wtf man that doesn't make sense.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC returning to his family after living on his own with zero contact for some stupid reason and doesn't remember his cousins, aunts etc. Like wtf man that doesn't make sense.
bruh...
I can't even remember the color of my underwear... and I just looked.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
bruh.....i have so many cousins and aunts.....
..and my memory is shit......so it does make sense...that protags forget...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
hmm

one thing comes to mind

the fucking grind with same dialogues or scenes

D

Deleted member 1371216

bruh...
I can't even remember the color of my underwear... and I just looked.
hahahaahahahahah bro what? That was random.

bruh.....i have so many cousins and aunts.....
..and my memory is shit......so it does make sense...that protags forget...
That's impossible. How can you forget your cousins and aunts? Are you counting more distant relatives as cousins and aunts? How many cousins and aunts you have? I have 11 cousins and aunts, I would never forget who they are, ofc sans any medical issues.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hahahaahahahahah bro what? That was random.

That's impossible. How can you forget your cousins and aunts? Are you counting more distant relatives as cousins and aunts? How many cousins and aunts you have? I have 11 cousins and aunts, I would never forget who they are, ofc sans any medical issues.
If you want random click on Lerd0s signature...

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Romani......i have way too many cousins......

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Annoying slow-burn with nothing to show in about a year of developing. Things going really fast has any sense too and it isn't my cup of tea, said that, but anyway I think that could be a mid-term between one thing and the other.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The standard "18 yo, looking like a 13 yo, comming back home from whateverest to live with his mom and his 1-3 sisters who are all hungry for his horseschlong after they see it".

Also the standard harem where the player has to do absolutely nothing, besides showing his dick of course, to get all the females in the game. Harem is fine but at least make the player work for it.

Last but not least sleep sex rape. It would be completly fine IF the female characters would encourage the MC to do it and if they'd actually wake up to that and paricipate in it, but the way its made in every game i've seen so far its just like raping someone who is out cold.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The standard "18 yo, looking like a 13 yo, comming back home from whateverest to live with his mom and his 1-3 sisters who are all hungry for his horseschlong after they see it".

Also the standard harem where the player has to do absolutely nothing, besides showing his dick of course, to get all the females in the game. Harem is fine but at least make the player work for it.

Last but not least sleep sex rape. It would be completly fine IF the female characters would encourage the MC to do it and if they'd actually wake up to that and paricipate in it, but the way its made in every game i've seen so far its just like raping someone who is out cold.
So Milky City... to name the most popular one...

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This threads pointless.

There are things here I don't like but that doesn't mean I should tell others not to.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So Milky City... to name the most popular one...
For example, yes. The point is that if it would just be MC and maybe 1-3 other games it would be fine but this whole stuff was used so many god damn times that you only sit there and do the DJ Khaled when you see that a new one popped up.

giphy.gif

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
For example, yes. The point is that if it would just be MC and maybe 1-3 other games it would be fine but this whole stuff was used so many god damn times that you only sit there and do the DJ Khaled when you see that a new one popped up.

View attachment 1130042
I see no problem with that though...

People still play Pokemon, so why not PokeYourMom too...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I see no problem with that though...

People still play Pokemon, so why not PokeYourMom too...
Well its good for you and everyone else who enjoys it, i don't and i tend to stay away from these games because it gets boring for me. *shrug*