Things you really would like the game devs to stop adding in there games.

What fetish or concept you would like for game devs to stop using?

• NTR/CUCKOLDERY

Votes: 78 34.5%
  • Ethnic/racial superiority (Muh big dick white/black guy destroys 8 hundred asian/black/white chicks)

Votes: 77 34.1%
  • Dick girls

Votes: 65 28.8%
  • Sleep rape

Votes: 58 25.7%
  • Once Upon a Time some teenager went home to live with his reali...

Votes: 54 23.9%
  • Making the story too exotic to the point where no one can relate to it

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Casanova simulators

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Too much dialogue

Votes: 33 14.6%
  • Teenager has big cock and every girl in a kilometre want to suck on it

Votes: 91 40.3%
  • Getting to fuck every character you meet

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I could do without them adding extra renders to make a character blink. Not only does it make the render count higher just for that but it scared the fuck out of me the first time I saw it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I could do without them adding extra renders to make a character blink. Not only does it make the render count higher just for that but it scared the fuck out of me the first time I saw it.
Leap of Faith does that. Scared the shit out of me when I noticed it.
Never again...

Reactions: Sieg Linde

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Yes, it's completely pointless, like adding more frames but adding no movement. This technique should only be used on live2d models and in adult games where the character can move, talk, and even... *wink wink

Reactions: Sieg Linde

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
I wouldn't want to suggest the removal of anything, let the dev's creativity run its course. I have started a few VN's and got to a point where something happened that i didnt like or was a complete no no (which is few and far between admittedly), but i just simply stopped playing it and moved on to the next title. i dont blame the dev for creating something that i didnt like.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
I wouldn't want to suggest the removal of anything, let the dev's creativity run its course. I have started a few VN's and got to a point where something happened that i didnt like or was a complete no no (which is few and far between admittedly), but i just simply stopped playing it and moved on to the next title. i dont blame the dev for creating something that i didnt like.
Let's be honest, good adult games are like sex; plenty seems to go about, but I don't seem to have any.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Teenage ubernerd with impossibly oversized penis who has no idea how to talk to girls and has never even seen a vagina in person goes to college and suddenly every girl there wants to fuck him, including his teachers. He goes from not knowing jack shit about girls to knowing everything and never making a mistake. There's no learning curve.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Teenage ubernerd with impossibly oversized penis who has no idea how to talk to girls and has never even seen a vagina in person goes to college and suddenly every girl there wants to fuck him, including his teachers. He goes from not knowing jack shit about girls to knowing everything and never making a mistake. There's no learning curve.
Exactly, but Harry Potter didn't have to learn snake language, Dumbledore didn't have to use the toilet, and if Harry Potter's Aunt wanted a magical child, why didn't she simply fuck him?

Actually, that's a fantastic story idea...

Aside from jokes, there should be at least 2 or 4 days between knowing someone and fucking them in the a$$.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Unrealistic crap. 15 Year old Girls with hug tits, MCs with ridiculous large dicks and especially too many Girls.

Games should focus and not have 10+ Girls that all look somewhat the same and act very similar.

I also dont like when you are literally the only Man around, if there is no story-explanation for it.