• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beatbit

Aug 5, 2018
The turn-based combat is great, the characters are... okay. The writing is not great so far, but that is common with adult games. The only turn off is that most sex scenes lack in context because everyone is just "sex-crazed". I think it would be a better game by focusing less on adult content. Actually, I'm more excited about the next combat scenario and story bit than the actual fap material. Fun game.

Last edited:
Reactions: baka and Kelpsie

morel

May 2, 2018
I already played this game now I want to play again and I want a fast walkthrough but the cheats ( console commands) won't work can anybody help me?

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I already played this game now I want to play again and I want a fast walkthrough but the cheats ( console commands) won't work can anybody help me?
For the console all you should have to do is:
1) Turn on console in the menu
2) Press the Tilde (`) key
and that opens the console. Once you're there you can type help for a list of commands. For more instruction the devs put up a page explaining the console here:

morel

May 2, 2018
For the console all you should have to do is:
1) Turn on console in the menu
2) Press the Tilde (`) key
and that opens the console. Once you're there you can type help for a list of commands. For more instruction the devs put up a page explaining the console here:
U r not listening I already know that , I said console commands don't work

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Was very happy finding this game at 0.23, so I tried to donate to the Patreon... only to have it blocked by PayPal. :mad: I don't get their inconsistent policy, as some NSFW donations are fine and some are not, and I feel pretty confident betting that they don't vet by content.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes