jestir

May 4, 2018
I am waiting on 0.25 to be released on their patron so the steam one will be updated to 0.24 I have this game on steam and I have seen that the patron version is one version ahead of the one on steam

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
has anyone been able to get this to run through wine? is there some other way of playing it on a mac? sad times :/
On a Mac, play the online version (on itch.io runs fine; see OP for link). You'll always be two versions behind the patreon latest releases, but is that such a bad thing?

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Sooo what i think this means is that when they wold there soul to steam they are no longer able to give out a free verwon of them game. So for us a f95 if we want update we must only get them from kind souls that payed for the game and give it to us.

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Question, I'm in the Townhall basement, doing the Peitho route, but for some reason I can't walk at all. I suspect it's a bug. Any fix?

Superman5944

Sep 1, 2019
Question, I'm in the Townhall basement, doing the Peitho route, but for some reason I can't walk at all. I suspect it's a bug. Any fix?
Depending on how far you are try going to the mirror, the bed, the glowing red thing on the wall, or the collar on the floor. If clicking on any of those doesn't work its probably a bug.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any changelog? I just ran a google search and nothing came up newer than 0.23.0 for me.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 99 Votes