Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The next update is supposed to complete the resistance story line according to their patreon post from 8 or so months back, and therefor the game. Personally, it doesn't feel like it's going to be next update, feels more like two from now. But I guess we'll see.

They have already stated they'll go back and fill in some more storylines and add a few more side events once the resistance story is finished. So the game is still a ways away from being finished even if it will be considered "complete"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
the game stutters some times, any idea how to fix that?, no, im not gonna buy a new pc.
my pc is also not so weak.

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
What version you're playing? (0.58.1 is out btw)

Game's engine is quite buggy, even on my i5 11gen, 4060 is laggy as hell.
im playing the one you linked, it happened with the rats, restarting the game solves it, but, well, it's a bug.

MrYololo

May 16, 2017
I have a problem with the BDSM mistress door. When i took the mission i had not enough perversion to accept. Now i can't enter the house anymore. Is that a bug or is the mission broken if you refuuse ?

yonkykong

May 30, 2021
This game has pleasantly surprised me for the better.
At first glance it looks like an RPG maker game but it has a lot of work, decisions and interesting situations behind it.

If in an RPG you end up saving multiple games to test routes, it is a good RPG.

Then it has small problems with translations, especially if you are Spanish.

1. There are translated tags so accents are added to words like perversion.

2. It seems that the package for translations is not updated.

As a developer of my own erotic game, I've learned a lot from this. I have also been able to see how this project has evolved in its art to a much better one thanks to the support given by the community on Patreon.

It is a great example of how (and how not to) develop video games.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
i played this a few years ago, the corruption seems to be really superficial and turns the MC into a slut instantly, has anything changed?

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes